need non srt mechanical help

jtsdad13 said:
larry, what the hell does that mean in english and it is phil bachman honda

In basic terms you have to file under the lemon law within 1 yr of purchase...........If I were you I would go to Phil Bachman and ask them what they intend to do or not do. You should contact Honda customer support if Bachman is not going to work with you.

If Honda does not help your next stop should be an attorney. I would set time limits..maybe Bachman must correct the problem within 7 days...if you go to Honda then tell them you want an answer within 10 days.

Hate you have to go thru this my friend but not much else you can do.

Your issue reminded me about my brother's experience with Honda...He had a 2005 SUV.....He was behind a car on I-81 when the car swerved to miss a orange drum in the right lane...My brother swerved into the left lane to go around the drum and his vehicle went out of control.

He said he had not jerked the wheel because he saw the drum in plenty of time but he said the vehicle just started going crazy...he went up a 15ft bank and sideswiped a tree before coming back into the roadway and stopping. He said there was no help from the stability control at all...he felt like it actually kept him from controlling the vehicle... He never trusted it after that and traded the Honda a few weeks later for a 2006 Charger.

The number one safety issue on a Honda Oddessey is to make sure, YOU ALWAYS WEAR THE 5 POINT HARNESS, AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS THROUGH THE WRIST STRAPS AND TWIST THEM SO IF/WHEN YOU ROLL IT YOUR ARMS WONT INSTINCTIVLY TRY TO GO OUTSIDE THE ROLLCAGE............ THOSE SAFETY FEATURES SAVED MY LIFE ONCE.

Congrats on the kid!

;) ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back