Need O2 Sensor Part Numbers, Please

1buddyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd appreciate it if anyone who knows for sure the Factory Mopar Part Numbers for the four O2 Sensors could either message me or post here the correct Part Numbers.
I've checked quite a few places and there seems to be a lot of choices but no one lists them according to their actual positions in the Exhaust Sytems.
I'm specifically looking for the 4 Factory Part Numbers for:

1. Left Front (Upstream from Converter)
2. Right Dront (Upstream from Converter)
3. Left Rear (Downstream from Converter)
4. Right Rear (Downstream from Converter)

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

I'd appreciate it if anyone who knows for sure the Factory Mopar Part Numbers for the four O2 Sensors could either message me or post here the correct Part Numbers.
I've checked quite a few places and there seems to be a lot of choices but no one lists them according to their actual positions in the Exhaust Sytems.
I'm specifically looking for the 4 Factory Part Numbers for:

1. Left Front (Upstream from Converter)
2. Right Dront (Upstream from Converter)
3. Left Rear (Downstream from Converter)
4. Right Rear (Downstream from Converter)

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

I've used Bosch from autozone for years in customers and my own beast. Usually in stock.

I had all sensors changed with the head pipes. From what I remember all 4 O2 sensors were a different part number. They were Mopar ones from the dealer. For the life of me I can't find that one receipt with the part numbers.

I've used Bosch from autozone for years in customers and my own beast. Usually in stock.

Hahahahahahhahaha... Autozone... Not surprised that's the parts store you frequent...

You should buy them and put them in your own box, say you developed them and sell them for retail +..

Op: don't use autozone crap- go OEM, like you originally stated...

Last edited:
Hahahahahahhahaha... Autozone... Not surprised that's the parts store you frequent...

You should buy them and put them in your own box, say you developed them and sell them for retail +...

What is wrong with autozone i get parts there o2 sensor,sparkplugs,pullys. I mean what is the big deal?

You do realize they sell oem parts right depending on what it is. And if your fixing it and oem didnt hold up why not go with something different and ya go with oem if you wanna get raped from the dealer or if you have more money then brains. This also applies to certain parts

What is wrong with autozone i get parts there o2 sensor,sparkplugs,pullys. I mean what is the big deal?

On the old lady's altime, sure...
On a viper... Can't beat the quality of OEM...
Every time I chinsed out on parts and went with the retail grade autozone crap- it's come back to bite me...

Just because the local Dodge dealer might hose you shouldn't be a factor... do the research - plenty of dealers on the web that sell wholesale...

Last edited:

You should buy them and put them in your own box, say you developed them and sell them for retail +..

Op: don't use autozone crap- go OEM, like you originally stated...

Please keep your crap out of my Thread, johnthe goalie.

On the old lady's altime, sure...
On a viper... Can't beat the quality of OEM...
Every time I chinsed out on parts and went with the retail grade autozone crap- it's come back to bite me...

I have been reading your posts for awhile and i have to say you sound like you have no mechanical skills whatsoever all you do is troll these post to give scott a hard time and it makes you look like a fucking douche and get some more material i have seen multiple post with the same pic or sentence. Honestly i dont see how you being on here helps anyone your a 12 year old jackass that is trying to be funny or whatever but really just an inexperienced asshole

Bosch 15504 Bank 1/1 upstream
Bosch 15505 Bank 2/1 upstream
Bosch 13687 Bank 1/2 downstream
Bosch 15506 bank 2/1 downstream

Last edited:

Little Johnny doesn't even own a truck much less a 10. He has not a clue that O'Reilly sells Dodge OEM as well. But the vapor keeps fizzing. :chain:

What PROFESSIONAL SHOP uses Auto zone as their parts vendor???? Get real.
1- They don't deliver
2- The nitwit looking up your part has no clue

That's like a steakhouse buying Walmart meat.

So Venomous 1 going there... well that figures.

Last edited:
1- They don't deliver

yes they do deliver just like orielly and napa and any other parts store around
and we are sorry if you think bosch or ngk are cheap autozone parts. both are premier manufacturers for many car companies.

1- They don't deliver

Says is all-----from the NUT HOUSE.

Guys, if you don't have answers to the question from the OP then stay out. Simple. If there is one more post that is not helping out the OP, then be prepared to take a vacation! If you have a better solution then Autozone, post it up, rather then degrade users that are trying to help.

Guys, if you don't have answers to the question from the OP then stay out. Simple. If there is one more post that is not helping out the OP, then be prepared to take a vacation! If you have a better solution then Autozone, post it up, rather then degrade users that are trying to help.

Hey Shaggy, good to hear from you man. Think I can get them TOTM moderator privileges now?

If autozone is the best solution, over OEM, to a viper related issue... Nobody is helping anyone out...

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back