Need opinions.... Charger owners

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
...my wife and i are working on a sweet deal with GMAN on an 08 charger 5.7L. All you that have chargers, how do you like em? Plan on driving one GMAN has on the lot either tomorrow or friday. TIA

if your patient ill sell you my wife's srt8 charger when i get the challenger. hers is a 06 with 21000 miles on it . garage kept has a mopar cold air intake and i did the esp fan mod on it and a 170 tstat. has all 3 option groups. make you a killer deal on it. you can tear up some 5.7's ass

i'd love to hold out for it but the Sequoia just rolled over 84,xxx and my wife is tired of it. can you blame her? she bought brand new in '02. thanx for the offer!

i know how it is, the challenger probably wont be out until the spring. if you can find a srt8 try it out. youll be impressed. a loaded up rt was around 38k when i bought. sticker on mine was 43. i figured id make it back on the trade in.

I have owned both the Charger RT 5.7 and the Charger SRT8 6.1...........You will love the RT but the SRT8 is awesome....Summary...If I was buying a car today it would be the Charger....RT if that is all I could or wanted to spend...SRT8 if I could swing it...another consideration..SRT8 will not depreciate percentage wise as much as the RT down the road.......

08 for less than 32K sound good? No miles, sunroof, 5.7L, stone white, grey int. Plus whatever they give us for the Toyota.

EMT/SRT said:
08 for less than 32K sound good? No miles, sunroof, 5.7L, stone white, grey int. Plus whatever they give us for the Toyota.

Depends on the options.....the Road & Track package is a must IMO...:)

if your goin to buy one, srt8 is the package to go, dad has one as a cop car (yes an srt8 cop car) and wants one for him self, we had a 5.7 hemi for a loaner car when the truck was in the shop and its a pig handles like a pile, has to much body roll for my taste, the srt has more sence of control behind the wheel

eddie102870 said:
if your patient ill sell you my wife's srt8 charger when i get the challenger. hers is a 06 with 21000 miles on it . garage kept has a mopar cold air intake and i did the esp fan mod on it and a 170 tstat. has all 3 option groups. make you a killer deal on it. you can tear up some 5.7's ass

I might be a bit interested. Let me know when you in the market to sell, and what price. Mess my jeans everytime I see one.:D :D

Whatever you do, don't get a V6. I drove a rental when on TDY, and I was getting passed by grandma's in pinto's. (not that bad) but they have no Power at all when it comes to getting around traffic.

Well I have taken all these things into consideration. What it boils down to is my wife wants it. Not me. So whatever she wants since she does well at putting up with me, my truck payment, and gas bill. This is the look she going after, stuck on the white paint and white rims....
charger.jpg

I like white. Would have gotten a White SRT truck if I could have found one.

Easy color to keep clean. unlike the Black beast I have now.

after i bought the truck and had it awhile,the wife said it was her turn,so we got her a plum crazy srt 8.i will tell you what if it was a stick,she would lose it.i love that car.it is a blast to drive,not as fast as the truck,close,but to me it's a better driver,the wow factor isn't as good.the srt 8 to me is cool ride.

That white looks awesome. Is that a factory color? I haven't seen enough to know.

says it's called "stone white" The only way she'll buy white is to buy white rims w/ chrome lip. Should be going down today for a test drive.

iraqivet01 said:
I might be a bit interested. Let me know when you in the market to sell, and what price. Mess my jeans everytime I see one.:D :D

Whatever you do, don't get a V6. I drove a rental when on TDY, and I was getting passed by grandma's in pinto's. (not that bad) but they have no Power at all when it comes to getting around traffic.
my plans are to either trade it in or sell it out right when the challenger gets here. thinging around march when they should be hitting the ground. whatever they offer me on trade in. which will be wholesale value is what ill let it roll for.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back