Color choice

• Repaint whole truck pearl green

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLWNSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daily driver black lifted quadcab 5.9 sport was hit a month ago and written off. So I bought another one same year except its a Manuel, not a sport and it's green.

I already put the 6" lift and 35s on put on most of the other parts off the old one. And have the sport bumpers and grill.

I need people opinions on a paint choice.

If I leave the pearl green and match all the fender flares, bumpers and grill my bodyshop says that 70% of the truck will be painted to match everything.

Or there is:

Black

Or

That pearl white with the silver/blue pearl

Going to be getting it done in 2-3 weeks I'm leaning towards the black myself.

green like dis???

Attachments

• used-2005-dodge-ram_1500-srt10-5827-6929782-2-400.jpg
    used-2005-dodge-ram_1500-srt10-5827-6929782-2-400.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5,768
No, It's forest green pearl paintcode pg8, but that's an idea. But if I stay with the green I won't have to paint the doorjambs.

then i voted for a total pearl white repaint

hands down black, course i am bias on the matter, hehe

what year is it, i used to have a black 96 sport with the 5.9. it was short cab and bed. now i got a 96 black quad cab long bed 4x4 on 33s. it is my daily driver but now that my comute is 45 miles a day im thinkin bout sellin it for a smart car or a vespa, then im guna start carrying tampons in my purse. LMAO

Black :rock: it's at the bodyshop right now. Ive been working late doing some body work. I've been driving the ramcharger for the week as a daily driver I've put more miles on it this week then all of last year.

Black :rock: it's at the bodyshop right now. Ive been working late doing some body work. I've been driving the ramcharger for the week as a daily driver I've put more miles on it this week then all of last year.

awsome, cant wait to see some picks, i got a black 96 ram 4X4.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back