Need opinions on decal placement!

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a new viper emblem and originally I was going to put it below the SRT-10 on the tailgate and move the viper head emblem to the center of the tailgate...
I need help deciding which would look better b/c I have mixed feelings in both spots wether it should be below the SRT-10 or below the 3rd brake light as pictured?...I'm open to suggestions also:rock:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 198
i like it where u have it but im biased lol :D
P1011109.jpg

i put mine above the srt-10 on the tailgate...... looks oem to me:rock:

Attachments

• DSC00598.JPG
    DSC00598.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 536
Haha..biased. Thanks I'm kinda leaning toward leaving it there! Afraid it might be too much clutter on the tail gate??

CHRISG82 said:
I THINK IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIDING WINDOW
I wanted to put it on the window but it's a raised decal so the sliding wing would destroy it.

I would put the Viper logo under the SRT-10 emblem and move the Viper head, centered under the tail gate latch.

flchub said:
just put them next to your gay flags
Haha...I didn't see that on my truck..it must of been in the eyes of the beholder:D I'll have a box of "fruity" pebles if I see you in January :D

I ended up putting it under the brake light. It has a cool look under the 3rd brake light reflection!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Haha...I didn't see that on my truck..it must of been in the eyes of the beholder:D I'll have a box of "fruity" pebles if I see you in January :D

I ended up putting it under the brake light. It has a cool look under the 3rd brake light reflection!
Just make sure it's the family size box. Bitch gets mad if it's the small box.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back