Need overdrive pulley

blown04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For an ATI....Tony is out for a while...finishing up a build. Anyone have an extra one they don't need right now or aren't going to use?

For an ATI....Tony is out for a while...finishing up a build. Anyone have an extra one they don't need right now or aren't going to use?

Overdrive or Under??

We are currently working on Billet Overdrives..
U/D in stock..

Overdrive or Under??

We are currently working on Billet Overdrives..
U/D in stock..

Hey Ron if your thinking of building them I will need one ( 7" overdrive or equivalent ) I have to use and Ati Balencer now since mine spun a little ( no major damage ) before being pinned.

Bump - still in desparate need one of these for an ATI!

Hey Ron if your thinking of building them I will need one ( 7" overdrive or equivalent ) I have to use and Ati Balencer now since mine spun a little ( no major damage ) before being pinned.

If I had a sample, it would be easier than designing one from scratch, like was done with the U/D crank pulleys.
I am just super-busy these days with engine builds and such...

Ronnie

Last edited:
If I had a sample, it would be easier than designing one from scratch, like was done with the U/D crank pulleys.
I am just super-busy these days with engine builds and such...

Ronnie

When Louie gets my Ati in I can get the pulley and ship it to you for measurements....

Just let me know if that will work I don't know exactly when he will get it. or you could see if Tyler would pull his off???

When Louie gets my Ati in I can get the pulley and ship it to you for measurements....

Just let me know if that will work I don't know exactly when he will get it. or you could see if Tyler would pull his off???

Either way works..

PM me if you like...

how quickly can i get one? I'm tuning one on the dyno now..................

finally found someone to cut one for me...anyone know how large we can go before your running into clearance issues?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back