need serious legal help

bosshawg806

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok not to be rude but this is a SERIOUS question very important i have a good friend he'd decide to get a new vehicle so he decide to go and test drive one his well they told him to take in home and drive it around. we"ll his girl friend ends up getting sick and him not know better decides to take her home out of state! He's young and doesnt really think straight now what i need to know is if they gave him permission to take the vehicle home for a couple of days can they press charges agianst him?

They should of gave him a rental/loaner agreement. If not. Its his word against theirs.

Well if he's going to buy it I don't see what the big deal is they did just give him the keys and told him to take it home how far did he go with it

I know if I was the dealer I would have already filled out a report with the local PD for theft. I'm sure he's had it longer than what was agreed. I would also be pretty pissed about the 3500 plus miles on the car when and if I get it back. If I was the dealer, the only available option would be for him to buy the car

He should expect no better treatment than if someone had come by to test drive a vehicle he was selling and the potential buyer did the same. Hope he's been pre-approved for the loan or he's prolly screwed.

When i sign for mine And i took home u had it till they called and said ur approve or bring back and anything ovet 250 miles u had pay and if not brought back within 24 hour when they call for it if not approve they call it in for stealing

He would do better to get a lawyer .Im surprised dealer did not file charges already .Not the smartest thing he has done in his short life .

Not meaning to be ugly but if he did not realize that what he did was a no, no, then more than likely I do not want to meet him on the road coming toward me. If he has no better since than to take the trial car 3500 miles out of state he probably does not need a driver’s license. He is the type of person that got our country into the financial fix we are in today. Pity, pity but America has been dumbed down to this level. Sorry for the rant but there is just no excuse for just plain stupid. Bottom line, let him be, suffer the consequences and maybe that will help him mature to the point he can function in our society.

Not meaning to be ugly but if he did not realize that what he did was a no, no, then more than likely I do not want to meet him on the road coming toward me. If he has no better since than to take the trial car 3500 miles out of state he probably does not need a driver’s license. He is the type of person that got our country into the financial fix we are in today. Pity, pity but America has been dumbed down to this level. Sorry for the rant but there is just no excuse for just plain stupid. Bottom line, let him be, suffer the consequences and maybe that will help him mature to the point he can function in our society.

oh please who in their right mind would think that is ok???? I mean really..young and dumb or not.....just amazing what one reads on the net nowadays :elefant::elefant::elefant:

:withstupid:

Let him suffer, kids have no respect for anything any more.....

Sorry guys i'm not that kinda person i'm what a person would call a real friend i've never left anybody combat and i'm not going to start now thanks for your opinions well just talk to a lawyer if it comes down to it.

Sorry guys i'm not that kinda person i'm what a person would call a real friend i've never left anybody combat and i'm not going to start now thanks for your opinions well just talk to a lawyer if it comes down to it.

Good for you bro have your buddy's back

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back