Need some help please....

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine that works with me... He is several years younger than me..he's 19 to be accurate, so there's the generation gap. He has been wanting to buy my truck for some time now, but is concerned about the expense. Understandably so.

Heres the issue. He made a statement that he would like to lift the SRT10 and run it in the sand. He wants to do the quad version though. This started a spirited debate between us and I have run out of reasons to explain to him why I think this is a REALLY bad idea quad cab or not, which he has not accepted any of them.:D ... So if you could, please help me explain to him why this should NEVER be done. He is a great kid and is IZ's nephew so please be respectful of your responses as I will read them to him. This is done in fun, but he really doesn't see why you shouldn't do this.:dontknow:

ILtemprd said:
I have a friend of mine that works with me... He is several years younger than me..he's 19 to be accurate, so there's the generation gap. He has been wanting to buy my truck for some time now, but is concerned about the expense. Understandably so.

Heres the issue. He made a statement that he would like to lift the SRT10 and run it in the sand. He wants to do the quad version though. This started a spirited debate between us and I have run out of reasons to explain to him why I think this is a REALLY bad idea quad cab or not, which he has not accepted any of them.:D ... So if you could, please help me explain to him why this should NEVER be done. He is a great kid and is IZ's nephew so please be respectful of your responses as I will read them to him. This is done in fun, but he really doesn't see why you shouldn't do this.:dontknow:
No nurf bars allowed :nurse: :stupid: :shot:

ILtemprd said:

Straight from the Ram SRT10 Bible.

Genesis - The creation
For God created heaven and the earth and the SRT10. The SRT10 was created to reign the streets. (highlight streets)
Exodus - The Ten Commandments
#1) Thou shalt NOT LIFT THINE Ram SRT10

There, it is written and I have spoken.

[/thread]

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
Straight from the Ram SRT10 Bible.

Genesis - The creation
For God created heaven and the earth and the SRT10. The SRT10 was created to reign the streets. (highlight streets)
Exodus - The Ten Commandments
#1) Thou shalt LIFT THINE Ram SRT10

There, it is written and I have spoken.

[/thread]
Thou shalt NOT LIFT, Dipshit!!!:D

is he talking lift or building a prerunner? it would make a excellent prerunner with hd frame, a arms, t-56 and posi rear end. just lifting it would be a waist of a perfectly good truck. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Voodoo said:
is he talking lift or building a prerunner? it would make a excellent prerunner with hd frame, a arms, t-56 and posi rear end. just lifting it would be a waist of a perfectly good truck. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Your post deserves to be moderated!!!! :p

I guess the only thing I have to offer is this

The front suspension will never and I repeat never handle the forces placed on it from the sand

I can supply a picture if you want

Tell him to get a 2500 QC with a blown engine.
Then get a engine & trans off E-Bay (or where ever), then build it for that. If he goes that direction he would still have some money left over for seat covers/P#$$!.

If he doesn't, He just might have a "WOLF" at his door with a long line behind him.:fight:

P.S. For God sake man, don't let him do that to your truck.
There is plenty of "CHEAP" ones elsewhere.

i think it could be a great power plant for a pre runner but the suspension would be limited since the we have one off spindles if one were to break you would more than likely be with out a truck for awhile it's not a completely bad idea but i think it's be better buying a 2wd rc hemi for less build that motor and have a better performing truck

Tell him it just isn't right - they make 4 x 4's for that stuff :D

attachment.php

here is a pic but still not the one I am looking for

It would be like taking Angelina Jolie to Burger King for dinner.

interrobang.jpg

In other words, I question your motives and think that you have lost your mind!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back