Need some help please....

dude you can do so much better with a powerplant like the viper motors. THE TRUCK IS NOT MENT TO BE BUILT THAT WAY. hell the truck is heavy for sand. once you got it going you have to keep it going. tell him to buy a 4x4 and install a viper motor in it.

good luck

I posted a pic of one a while back. Guy lived in the same town I did. The thing I noticed was the ground effects looked weird that high up in the air hehe.

liftedsrt1.jpg

if he is going for looks buy a regular ram build a clone and no one will hate you. I think the punishment for this was to be hung from the reciever hitch.
This is just wrong in so many ways

Guys, at the end of the day who are we to say what right and wrong with someone's idea(s)? If the guy buys one and chops it up and makes a friggin dune buggy, or a three wheeler, or a grocery cart, why do we care? That doesn't mean I would do it, but if he wants to, more power to him.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Guys, at the end of the day who are we to say what right and wrong with someone's idea(s)? If the guy buys one and chops it up and makes a friggin dune buggy, or a three wheeler, or a grocery cart, why do we care? That doesn't mean I would do it, but if he wants to, more power to him.
Because we are a rational people :dontknow: ;) :p

SRT-IZ said:
Sorry but that not how to do it right...look at that motor!

Here is how to do it!!!!:rock:
GOOD LUCK ON THE RECE!!!
http://exoticengine.net/ V-10 Power Baby!!
dominator.jpg

I know it has a Chevy Motor, but it's the thought that counts

I see no problem with him doing so, It would be his truck. What the hell do you care what he does with it??
Just 'cause you wouldn't do it, doesn't make it wrong.

I would NEVER do that to an SRT-10,but if that is what he wants to do,let him.

I think it is an ill-conceived idea,but if he buys one,he can do with it as he pleases.

i say a) if it's his money...who are we to tell him not too?
b) my opinion/recommendation...buy a wrecked one off ebay and recycle the motor/trans/rear end into a wrecked 15-2500 chassis...cuz you can lift the shit out of them...look at it like doing the economy a favor...

i'm gonna catch flack for 'kinda saying ok" aren't i?!?!?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back