need some help w/ magnaflow

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys I need your help in this matter....
my magnaflow exhaust went bad again for the second time..... trying to get in contact w/ the company that sold it to me... but they are preety busy I guess... my local shop tryed to helped me out but they say they need the original bill of sell... the company that sold it to me faxed my local shop the bill of sell but they say that the numbers doesn't match :dontknow: so I called back to the company but like I said before.. they must be very busy and everytime I call they just take my name and # and say that the owner is the only one who can handle this and that he will call me back when he have time....he doesn't answer my e-mails eather so I got the message then... my truck sounds horrible and everytime I drive her the cracks on the muffle goes worse... it has been more than 6 weeks trying to solve this probelm w/ the original seller.....and the truck has been siting must of tht time...well I just wanna say that I'm tired of this $()!t and want to know what else I can do.... thnks in advance guys...

How long have you had it?

I think HaulinAsap is selling his...

just buy something else,they are crap,as for the warranty.....goodluck trying to get that

Sorry DJ , there customer service is very lacking, is it the muffler only? if so , I can see if I can get jsut a replacement muffler?

It has been less than a year since I put it on profesor....
this is my 2nd system...
Tony.. yes, is just the muffler again.... if you can do that it will be awesome...
I haven't talk to maganflow yet... maybe they are willing to help... but is the other company that doesn't look like they want to help me...you know the 1 that star w/ a X-.

DJCHEROKEE said:
It has been less than a year since I put it on profesor....
this is my 2nd system...
Tony.. yes, is just the muffler again.... if you can do that it will be awesome...
I haven't talk to maganflow yet... maybe they are willing to help... but is the other company that doesn't look like they want to help me...you know the 1 that star w/ a X-.

after the horror stories I have heard from members and the tens of thousands of dollars they spent...........that dont surprise me :mad:

Let me look one up bro, and I will send you a pm sir, or call ya:eek:

Have you tried to call Magnaflow directly? Might be worth a shot. If that doesn't work out, I'm sure Tony can hook you up!

Stinker said:
after the horror stories I have heard from members and the tens of thousands of dollars they spent...........that dont surprise me :mad:

Let me look one up bro, and I will send you a pm sir, or call ya:eek:

sorry I missed you call Tony... I will call you today...

I had a problem with my Magnaflow on my 06RC. It was purchased thru XMetal by the previous owner. I called Magnaflow directly and they referred me to an authorized distributor to exchange or repair the muffler. DC Performance stepped up to the plate for a product that they did not sell me and warrantied it thru their exhaust shop with no questions asked. That's what I call a class act. Maybe you can get a similar outcome.:dontknow:

Stinker said:
no prob bro, sorry it didnt work out:eek:
no prob. bro.... thanks anyways for trying to help me... you :rock: men.

SrtBrad said:
I had a problem with my Magnaflow on my 06RC. It was purchased thru XMetal by the previous owner. I called Magnaflow directly and they referred me to an authorized distributor to exchange or repair the muffler. DC Performance stepped up to the plate for a product that they did not sell me and warrantied it thru their exhaust shop with no questions asked. That's what I call a class act. Maybe you can get a similar outcome.:dontknow:
do you have their # Brad??? i didn't see it on their website.

SrtBrad said:
yeah thats what I tried to do, but magnaflow acted real freakin wierd about it:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back