Need your prayers

Reaction score
Last Sat my father went to the ER for chest pain. It was a heart attack but they got him stable. Yesterday they did a heart cath and found at least three blockages that will need bypassed. Long of it is I have seen on here where your prayers have helped many others and hope that you may keep my father in your prayers. Thank you all.

May God's will be done...........

Peace and all the very best to Dad, your loved ones and you.

D

Thoughts and prayers sent bud. Now is a time you show your Dad your strength, as will he show you his.

the devil is a liar!!!!

unionmanofsteel said:
Last Sat my father went to the ER for chest pain. It was a heart attack but they got him stable. Yesterday they did a heart cath and found at least three blockages that will need bypassed. Long of it is I have seen on here where your prayers have helped many others and hope that you may keep my father in your prayers. Thank you all.

bowing my head in prayer for your dad before typing this ....lets all claim in Jesus name....HE WILL PULL THRU THIS TEMPORARY SETBACK ...SATEN IS A LIAR!!!

unionmanofsteel said:

Definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head up, he's clearly a fighter. :)

Thoughts and prayers sent - god please bless this family in there time of need

thoughts and prayers for you and your family my buddy ... Hope everything good well for you and your dad ....
God Bless my brother ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back