Needing custom built wheels

how much will it cost to do all this to my truck ? Damn that looks cool

8000.00 for wheels, tire and all the work to make them fit, and I hear it cost more outside houston

Some shop in houston charge about 1000.00 more

Nice:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Look's like a perfect supersized stock rim. I really like how you did the inside out look on the lip and concaved the center. Usually I want to change other people's design some, but you nailed this one.

Last edited:
Looks fantastic!!

Very nice how much!

It's turning into one of those "if you have to ask it is too much" type transactions. The design fee alone was more than the costs of 4 good used wheels! If you really want to know PM me and I will tell you but you can figure 3 piece wheel upgrades or Arrow racing built motor.

It's turning into one of those "if you have to ask it is too much" type transactions. The design fee alone was more than the costs of 4 good used wheels! If you really want to know PM me and I will tell you but you can figure 3 piece wheel upgrades or Arrow racing built motor.

Dang….

Thats heavy.

They look amazing though. Those wheels would only work with axle and suspension modification right?

The fronts are stock size so realistically you could buy 4 replacements and they would fit like stock. The rears need some pretty dramatic suspension modifications but can be done. Lethal Hemi might be able to explain the work involved with moving the stock leaf springs inside the frame which seems like the most economical way to get the clearances needed for wider wheels.

The fronts are stock size so realistically you could buy 4 replacements and they would fit like stock. The rears need some pretty dramatic suspension modifications but can be done. Lethal Hemi might be able to explain the work involved with moving the stock leaf springs inside the frame which seems like the most economical way to get the clearances needed for wider wheels.

Gotchya.

So then you'd only need 2 of them really for the rears.

Fabbing up some brackets for the rear leaf relocation can't be that hard. Especially if I use chromeoly tubing.

EDIT.

What I mean though is that I am defiantly not at all going to do something like this for a while. I want to make the truck faster before I have to worry about getting all the rubber down on the ground. I'm going to save up for every bolt-on that I can for the time being.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back