Never Mind lol

Hi bud, just doing a couple very minor things to The Batram, got a sweet new rear license plate hider and yeah, that's it lol. Nothing really else to do but drive the crap out of it, which I have been 3-5 times a week for no less than an hour a time, loving it!! Now it's on to my other toy, the 70 Challenger, slowly getting there. I wasn't sure how (if we can) to delete this thread so did what I could haha. Hope all is well with you mate! :)

Carl that in an incredible backdrop, do you have anymore pics from that photoshoot? Where is that located?

Hi bud, just doing a couple very minor things to The Batram, got a sweet new rear license plate hider and yeah, that's it lol. Nothing really else to do but drive the crap out of it, which I have been 3-5 times a week for no less than an hour a time, loving it!! Now it's on to my other toy, the 70 Challenger, slowly getting there. I wasn't sure how (if we can) to delete this thread so did what I could haha. Hope all is well with you mate! :)

How ya making out with the Challenger? Lots to go on it?:dontknow:
Wheres those pics of the hidden plate on the Batram? lol:D
Im doing good,doing a Paxton install on my truck,lots of little changes on,putting a monster intercooler on it and lots of little things Ive been collecting for it in the past yr,slowly coming should be done by Sept! LOL!:rock:

Last edited:
but FYI, if you delete the first post in your thread, it will delete the whole thread next time;)
Thanks Boss, I looked for that and thought it might be the way but couldn't even find the "Delete Post" button. Never mind, may as well leave it here now and I'll remember for next time. Thanks! :)

Let us talk to Carl....How the hell are you Buddy?
Hello Mr Jack, I'm great thanks, just enjoying the toys and working, trying to settle down now and find myself a nice partner to raise little Carlwalskis with lol. After my Challenger, next is a house, marriage, kids, etc. :) Hope all is well bud!!

How ya making out with the Challenger? Lots to go on it?:dontknow:
Wheres those pics of the hidden plate on the Batram? lol:D
Im doing good,doing a Paxton install on my truck,lots of little changes on,putting a monster intercooler on it and lots of little things Ive been collecting for it in the past yr,slowly coming should be done by Sept! LOL!:rock:
Hahaha, don't worry, you'll get to see them eventually when I do the next Batram video. Will be after the release of the actual Batman movie later this year (I think). That reminds me, the latest Batmobile for the upcoming movie is WEAK. I was and am, very disappointed with it. :( The Challenger is coming along fine thanks, just about to start putting in the chassis stiffening, 3 link, remove the 440, weld engine bay holes, repaint bay, 540 Hemi goes in, TF727 built for war, etc. Should be done in around 8-10 weeks. :) Nice, Paxton sounds like it'll be fun! ;)

Thanks Boss, I looked for that and thought it might be the way but couldn't even find the "Delete Post" button. Never mind, may as well leave it here now and I'll remember for next time. Thanks! :)

no prob...

for next time: click the "edit" button, then a "delete" icon should appear...if it's the first post, it will say something like ... if you delete this post, it will delete this thread, do you want to?"... something like that;)

Hey Carl....glad to hear you are still kicking...come around more often and show some pics of that Chally..
Thanks mate! :) Here's the last photos I took of my Challenger. :rock:

LucyRC01.JPG

LucyRC02.JPG

LucyRC03.JPG

LucyRC04.JPG

LucyRC05.JPG

LucyRC06.JPG

LucyRC07.JPG

LucyRC08.JPG

LucyRC09.JPG

LucyRC10.JPG

Her new custom built 540ci EFI Alloy Hemi.....
168139_1867679451393_1223267486_32278049_1969042_n.jpg

Sweet!! Theres one thing wrong with that Chally Carl???
Hmmm............... Lol. Great ride! Love the last pic with Hemi and fender!!

That white is just the "primer" right??? Lol. Great pics and car Carl!

Last edited:
Found what I was looking for! :rock:

Carl good to see you post again .... But there is no such thing as NEVER MIND when it comes to the appearance of the almighty BATRAM.:D

:rock::rock:

Sweet!! Theres one thing wrong with that Chally Carl???
Hmmm............... Lol. Great ride! Love the last pic with Hemi and fender!!

That white is just the "primer" right??? Lol. Great pics and car Carl!
Hahahaha, nah, she's the exception to my black rule. She's different and keeps my mind at peace. I'm a simple car color guy, it's either black or white. All vehicles from now will be black but she'll always be white. :)

Hahaha thanks guys! ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back