Never raced a 10!

why can't i find this damn track... supposedly between the two of us?

The track is called Dwaynes world fast track ... Should pop up on google. The Saturday after Christmas is new years eve Not sure if the track is open that day. Let me check

Track Schedule

They are either closed or have not updated their calendar

While on this topic, Any single cab 10's in louisiana want to run? Must have spray or a blower. Preferably No problem race way. And you must have good tires. Shoot me a pm if so.

your a bitch!!Always have been and always will be!!! yeah most other people dont have time to jack off on the computer all day they are actually workin on cars and getting them done !!

ohhhhhhhh, them's fighting words! this is santeen's personal hitback. i think the lil spaniard means gay business!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxEHImGa9s]Fightin' Words - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
While on this topic, Any single cab 10's in louisiana want to run? Must have spray or a blower. Preferably No problem race way. And you must have good tires. Shoot me a pm if so.

your a bitch!!Always have been and always will be!!! yeah most other people dont have time to jack off on the computer all day they are actually workin on cars and getting them done !!

ohhhhhhhh, them's fighting words! this is santeen's personal hitback. i think the lil spaniard means gay business!!!!

Fightin' Words - YouTube
Hey all you people with ADD let's keep this on track! I'm trying to lock in a race here!!!!

Hey all you people with ADD let's keep this on track! I'm trying to lock in a race here!!!!

not sure if you noticed or not but this shit here is way more interesting than any truck race, anyways your L is prob faster than most 10's here so it prob wouldn't be much of a race.

hey Dom and santeen, let's take this to "our" section...........carry on, bro.:D

Last edited:

Yup, I'm a bitch. And look at you gettin all butt hurt. Really? So you can jump on a vendor here. But someone comments on yours and they're a bitch? All good buddy.

Since when can we say " DAMN, BITCH,FUCKER,GAY, SUCK NUTS, AND BUTTHURT " in the General Section?:confused::dontknow: Somebody's gonna get in trouble if they don't Nazi MODERATE this thread :dontknow::D

Last edited:
Are you in Ruston? I've never raced my truck before. The only thing installed is an older Paxton super charger and 26" power stick mufflers. I think the cats were deleted before I purchased the vehicle in January. But I don't mind meeting at the track sometime if it's in LA.....or Lower Arkansas as we call it here. :p

This thread is now useless. Lol...

Hey bud , got the pm , not a prob, next time I head down to myrtle we'll give you a shout and like said boss, anytime your more than welcome, maybe when the tracks open up this spring we can do a dodge/ford deal and swap north/south tracks every other month
rock on man:D

Hey bud , got the pm , not a prob, next time I head down to myrtle we'll give you a shout and like said boss, anytime your more than welcome, maybe when the tracks open up this spring we can do a dodge/ford deal and swap north/south tracks every other month
rock on man:D

Hell ya that sounds like a great time! There are about 10 lightning/harley trucks is my area that go to the track weekly! I'm sure I could organize a trip up.

A L guy ask if there was anyone with a 10 in louisiana and i tolled him that Bobby live there.

So it's safe to say I'm not going to get a race out of VTCOA....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back