Never raced a 10!

That's quite a bit more than this ol' L..... But there is always the other factors working in my favor driver, suspesion and an 1/8 mile track might help too
:dontknow:

I have a 456 in the rear end. Better for the 1/8 then the 1/4.

That's quite a bit more than this ol' L..... But there is always the other factors working in my favor driver, suspesion and an 1/8 mile track might help too
:dontknow:

LOL man dont worry , his truck will be strong for a nice daily driver no 900 anything, but should be pretty strong, long as he can keep from stopping to shine up the chrome LOLOL

tell ya what Chris, when we get yours up here, we will take a couple days xtra have you come up a touch early maybe? do the dyno tune friday, then find the local track an see if we can get a couple runs on it boss

tell ya what Chris, when we get yours up here, we will take a couple days xtra have you come up a touch early maybe? do the dyno tune friday, then find the local track an see if we can get a couple runs on it boss

I'll take all week off if I can sleep in the shop in the day.:D I don't sleep at night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back