NEVER use a circular polisher on our front bumpers!!

Sorry to hear that...It sounds like your like me and your truck
is really important...Good luck to repair it...:(

mine's been re painted once guy only charged me like 100.00 to re paint it after i hit a deer. looks brand new. sprayed the clear on heavy. he has one guy that does all his buffing. like they say it a art.

sorry to hear dude. just get it fixed and make it better than new. as others have suggested, get a few extra coats if clearcoat on it, and some 3M.

That sux,but don't despair,I'll take care of it Sat for you !!!! "SAY IT WITH KRYLON" !!!!:D

6pakattack said:
That sux,but don't despair,I'll take care of it Sat for you !!!! "SAY IT WITH KRYLON" !!!!:D

THAT HURTS WORSE!! That made ME cringe!!! :ahhhhh:

:eek:I had no idea that was possible.:confused: Sorry to hear your bumper was sacrificed in the process. Are you going to replace it or have a local bodyshop handle it?:dontknow:

the company I bought the polisher from felt bad and is going to help me fix it, that's good of them!

SRT-11 said:
the company I bought the polisher from felt bad and is going to help me fix it, that's good of them!
way to go.:rock: :rock: :rock:

OUUCH!!! I did the same thing to my TA but only the TA plate on the front. It doesn't take but a few seconds. Sorry dude.

Hey you know that truck I bought just last month... My son was trying to get his $1.00 boomerang out of the tree and threw a rock... DINGO! we had a winner... Mine is going into the shop Monday. I'm having the wing removed also.

SRT-11 said:

No doubt? WOW, that's rare... What company is that?

great news! I was determined today to polish the rest of the truck, so I went out and carefully blue taped up the bottom plastic panels, and polished the upper half of the door and the upper part of the bed side panel, and then peeled the tape off an hour later and took paint right off! hooray!

I am the luckiest guy ever.

SRT-11 said:
great news! I was determined today to polish the rest of the truck, so I went out and carefully blue taped up the bottom plastic panels, and polished the upper half of the door and the upper part of the bed side panel, and then peeled the tape off an hour later and took paint right off! hooray!

I am the luckiest guy ever.
WTF I can not believe that the paint came off with the tape. Even duct tape will not do that.Must be some kind of flaw in the paint job.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back