New 10 in Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the compliments on my truck. I had bought one like this but a QC about 4 months ago. I put it in my sons name to build his credit and put 7k down, financed the balance for 3yr and in less than 2 weeks he quit and ran off with that truck. Pissed me off so bad I sold a '70 Torino Cobra and a couple of other things and bought my RC outright. I paid 21,500 for it with 28K on it. I think I got a good deal on it, it's been mostly garaged and clean as a pin.

If your pasting a link directly in the post, dont forget the
on the end of the link

oh, I was copying the url above that. I'll try what you said Jeff. Thanks

That didn't work either. i guess I'll put my build pics in my vtcoa album.

URL] +

gets you (just remove the extra spaces and + signs)
1886-viper-build-001.jpg

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout:

isn't Greg Good down by you???:dontknow:

he is supposed to be badass with head work on our engines:rock::burnout::rock:

Thanks CZx and MrBIGWORM. I've not met Greg Good. I've seen some of his stuff on the net. Big brown truck brought 10 Compstars today.

I just ordered CCA Racing Products aluminum viper torque plate. Dude said it would ship in 7 working days. cool...

Hello Venomous1, That would be the cylinder block deck honing plate.

Thanks Venomous1, I haven't seen a engine plate for the 10's, who has that? I did get my pcm back Friday. I installed it and went for a drive even though I've not installed my new rotator parts yet and man the truck runs ALOT stronger.

Thanks Venomous1, I haven't seen a engine plate for the 10's, who has that? I did get my pcm back Friday. I installed it and went for a drive even though I've not installed my new rotator parts yet and man the truck runs ALOT stronger.

Don't think anyone has made one as of yet unless a one off for a custom build or something. Tunes make a hell of a difference, modded or not. Frees up some of the government mandated system to allow for much more emissions producing engine that in turn makes more power. 4 Catalytic converters? Really? LMFAO!:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back