New 2014 Cherokee for the Wife

I've been in Colorado for over a decade. Half that time was spent in Gunnison (look it up, it's often the coldest place in the country). I've spent months at a time in snowy weather where the temperature never rose above zero. During that time, I've owned 15ish different vehicles. I think it's safe to say I know how to drive in slick weather. Having said all that, my '10 is the worst handling snow vehicle I have ever owned. Even my slammed MSRT8 on 22" Boyd's was way, way, way better in the slick stuff. It's physics, bro -:rock::rock::rock: wide, low profile tires + posi + manual transmission = extra cautious driving, or else.:rock::rock::rock:

just askin man. don't mean any disrespect.

all that you list as a negitive is a plus to me. we get way more ice. just the best drivin ice/snow truck/car i have ever owned:rock::rock::rock:

Are you serious?

Do you put snow tires on it? I almost got stuck at the bottom of driveway once.

Maybe these new Firestones will be better than the Conti's where in the snow but these giant tires in the snow are like snow shoes.

2 sets of BFG's & these Champos this time

just askin man. don't mean any disrespect.

all that you list as a negitive is a plus to me. we get way more ice. just the best drivin ice/snow truck/car i have ever owned:rock::rock::rock:

You are a braver and more skilled man than I. I have to agree with caveman with these things in the snow. I have driven my share of 2wd vehicles in the snow that were pretty good. Our trucks are not on that list, for me at least. :D

You are a braver and more skilled man than I. I have to agree with caveman with these things in the snow. I have driven my share of 2wd vehicles in the snow that were pretty good. Our trucks are not on that list, for me at least. :D

Snow. What is that? I have heard of Snow White too but never seen her either. :dontknow:

Nice ride man, why did you not get the SRT 8 Jeep besides price lol.....

Because I could buy two Cherokee's for the price of an SRT8 Jeep?

My Dad just bought an SRT8 Jeep and if I could afford it, I would too.

Because I could buy two Cherokee's for the price of an SRT8 Jeep?

My Dad just bought an SRT8 Jeep and if I could afford it, I would too.

Me to my wife drive a trailblazer SS and i love it and its fast and super nice, but id slove to have two SRT's sitting in the drive way!!

We are on our third JEEP G/C & the wife & I love them. Her current one has the 5.7 HEMI & was just fine until she test drove the G/C SRT8. Now she won't shut up about getting one. They are super nice but with a very large price tag.

Funny thing about 4wd & 2wd in snow. I grew up in Wi so am well versed in winter driving conditions. Personal experience has taught me that 4wd usually got me into deeper shit & further off the road than if I had been in a 2wd! 4wd usually let's u be going faster when the stupid attack hits...

Back