new addition to my garage

z-man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got rid of my Lightning cause i thought it was junk. So much for my brief trip to the dark side.

I have rejoined the SRT-10 family ( I totaled my regular cab and traded in my quad cab).

I picked up a 2005 SRT-10 CE. The truck has 5500 miles on it, is completely stock and had the Viper Tech at my local dealer look at it today. Everything checked out good and I am EXTREMELY HAPPY.

Here are the pics and let me know what you think.

looks great...now just need to get in touch with justin and have him work his powdercoat skills...the blue he does looks great on the CE's

DAMMIT!!!! I can't see it from work (pictures are disabled here). I'll have to either wait 'til I get back home or see her in person. Oh BTW, you need to change your avatar ZEE.

Venom Power said:
DAMMIT!!!! I can't see it from work (pictures are disabled here). I'll have to either wait 'til I get back home or see her in person. Oh BTW, you need to change your avatar ZEE.

Anthony, she is one good looking machine, true work of art. I will change the avatar shortly, I never noticed it.

Stinker said:
Z-man needs a lowering kit;)

congrats on the new ride bo:rock:

looks almost as good as black:p

Yeah stink I am waiting to hear the results of your drop kit and hope to get one soon.

The Money for the taillights will go out tomorrow.

Thanks guys, I really like this truck amd will do everything I can to keep it from meeting the freeway wall like the red one did.

Okay NOOOOW I see the pictures. Veeeery sweet. You also need to get rid of that L picture... :dontknow: unless you prefer to keep photos of all your past rides.

DAMN Z, JUST CAN'T KEEP YOU DOWN!

Get rid of a red one and up the ante X10! Did you sell you TB, Shifter and the other stuff you had?

Jay

Congrats....very nice truck, and good that it's all stock!

I didn't even know there was a commerative edition, until after I bought mine. :( I would rather have a commerative edition, but I love my truck...can't complain. :top:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back