new addition to my garage

Hey Z-Man...Welcome to the site bud...Nice SRT...I like it...:)

Stinker said:
Z-man needs a lowering kit;)

congrats on the new ride bo:rock:

looks almost as good as black:p

Pretty much everything he said!:rock: :rock:

thanks guys.

trey, you are more than welcome to come over as wells as big red and anthony. hell anybody is welcome at my house.

i really like this truck and i plan on keeping it out of the freeway walls thistime:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: nice truck:rock: :rock: :rock:

Luke, I am your father's brother's mother's sister. :dontknow:

z-man said:
thanks guys.

trey, you are more than welcome to come over as wells as big red and anthony. hell anybody is welcome at my house.

i really like this truck and i plan on keeping it out of the freeway walls thistime:D

well thats a good thing...
i just picked up another L and i love being back in a auto. i still have my srt10 and srt8 as well as the cobra....
new_truck.jpg

Blaine@PSI said:
well thats a good thing...
i just picked up another L and i love being back in a auto. i still have my srt10 and srt8 as well as the cobra....
new_truck.jpg

nice lookin ride Blaine. how long before that truck is in the 10's?

have you seen john's car? that thing is going to be a beast.

04 SRT 10 said:
Hey Z-Man...Welcome to the site bud...Nice SRT...I like it...:)

Pay attention...This guy was here way before you showed up!;)

WAY TO GO Z-MAN!!! Good to see you back brutha!:rock::rock::rock:

z-man said:
nice lookin ride Blaine. how long before that truck is in the 10's?

have you seen john's car? that thing is going to be a beast.

I have not seen John's car lately. Its been probably atleast 1.5 years since.

ont he truck it is just a driver for now I got it so that i could take the 10 down to the TT setup with 88's. it should be a 1400+hp beast when all is said and done. built motor and all is in the works now as we speak.....

Blaine@PSI said:
I have not seen John's car lately. Its been probably atleast 1.5 years since.

ont he truck it is just a driver for now I got it so that i could take the 10 down to the TT setup with 88's. it should be a 1400+hp beast when all is said and done. built motor and all is in the works now as we speak.....

That sounds awesome! I would like to see that one day. I may be wanting to get the truck dyno'ed. Can I bring it to you?

DOUGT said:
saw you rolling down the parkway today. great looking truck!!

Yeah I was out that way today. I love driving this truck. Iheard you don't have your anymore. What is that all about?

Zollie are you working tomorrow. I was thinkin about stoppin by if i don't get called out.................. Of course i never get called out.......................

Anyone need a Top Drive Hand? :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back