NEW BANNER

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MOD's ,

Is there anyway that we might be able to get a NEW BANNER for the screen. The trucks in the banner have been the same one, well for a while. I just wanted to see if manybe we can come up with a new design and have a poll or something of a truck to be added. I know that you have some of every truck. But I just wanted to see if we can get some better Eye candy up there.

I appreciate your time

WOrm

EMT/SRT said:
Good idea, worm. Shake up the main page banner a bit!:rock:
i was going to see if we could put stinker up there naked with his rooster but I do not think they would like that.

Big Worm said:
MOD's ,

Is there anyway that we might be able to get a NEW BANNER for the screen. The trucks in the banner have been the same one, well for a while. I just wanted to see if manybe we can come up with a new design and have a poll or something of a truck to be added. I know that you have some of every truck. But I just wanted to see if we can get some better Eye candy up there.

I appreciate your time

WOrm
I favor the idea.

Big Worm said:
i was going to see if we could put stinker up there naked with his rooster but I do not think they would like that.
WHAT? Are you trying to chase everyone away?:D

Bill.

Yeah.......Silver trucks have been discriminated against long enough. It's time for us to shine.

wow......3 posts and you've been a member since Nov '06, I'm sure your vote will have alot of pull.

RedSrt007 said:
I will look into it, but we are going to pass on the idea right now.

Thx

-Red
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :p

Black1 said:
Now that I look at it..... What the hell happened to "WHITEY" anyway? :dontknow:

........ I want that truck soooo baaaad.... :( :eek:
He came on here a coupla weeks ago and said he sold it. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Changing the banner would be like changing the American Flag

Don't do it Patrick

Jeff

I just wanted to see something different. Still the same concept but change it up a little.

Big Worm said:
I just wanted to see something different. Still the same concept but change it up a little.
Silvertruck.jpg
:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back