New Banner..

srt006-1copy-1.jpg

srt003-1.jpg

srt002-3.jpg

sweet, sweet truck!!!!!!!

The banner is the only thing being changed at this point. The banner is still getting coded with all the rotating trucks that will be on it so its taking a little time.

Why is everyone so against change? Without change we would still be surfing BBS boards like this:
bbs1.png

Wouldn't that be fun. Maybe we should start the VTCOA BBS Board :D No images, smilies, it would load quick :p

Last edited:
Why is everyone so against change? Without change we would still be surfing BBS boards like this:
bbs1.png

Wouldn't that be fun. Maybe we should start the VTCOA BBS Board :D No images, smilies, it would load quick :p

Lmao, it's been along time since I seen a screen like that!! Lol

Definatly been a bit. And we thought that was cool :p

Nice banners. I like that u got 3 of 4 ones and that they change...
I was supprised that my dad's truck came along.:p

So those guys that may not like this new can now switch back to the older one by scrolling to the bottom of the page and use the drop down menu to the left that says VTCOA 2011 that will allow you 2 choose which style you want.

Not that I'm changing, just don't see the link

This is what I see

Attachments

• theleft.JPG
    theleft.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 59
Thats because your dad has a nice truck Bas.
See you at the Dutch GTG this Year ????
Mick

If it's dry we will be there.;)
Always a big thing to be at that gtg. Missed it twice in a row now...:(
But first things first. Tomorrow the biggest dutch american meeting american sunday.
I detailed the truck and took about 10 hours. So were ready to go.:D
My dad wil dragrace for the first time. But i don't have a driverslicense, so I will compete at the mequiars show and shine contest.
I want to see where I stand at the detailing world in The Netherlands.;)
And a got a reputation build at the dutch usatucks.nl forum that I keep my dads truck clean if nog super clean. I want to keep that reputation alive.;)
I've suprised many people at the dutch meetings so far. They give my dad compliments about keeping the truck clean. But when my dad tell them that I detail the queen... U need to see the look on there faces.:D

Can't find it here either :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back