New Best N20 Time

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Went to Gateway in Madison IL tonight for test and tune, NO ONE was hooking, not even the big tire cars (DOT's are required). I think the track temp was just too hot. Anyway, I went [email protected] on the stock rubber at 2800' DA (Density Altitude). It has an 11 in it for sure on the pirellis, I just need some better weather, better track prep, and mainly more practice. Back to work..........LOL
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Went to Gateway in Madison IL tonight for test and tune, NO ONE was hooking, not even the big tire cars (DOT's are required). I think the track temp was just too hot. Anyway, I went [email protected] on the stock rubber at 2800' DA (Density Altitude). It has an 11 in it for sure on the pirellis, I just need some better weather, better track prep, and mainly more practice. Back to work..........LOL
Justin

wow....great run..:rock: ..what were the 60' times.....

I'd love to find a density alt of 2800 ft...lol. Great times, 11's are in your future.

Do you know if Tim ran his truck today with the drag radials?

Last edited:
Very nice !!! Plans to put some DR's on ?

Looks like you are gunnin for your SRT-4 :D

JMB Justin said:
It has an 11 in it for sure on the pirellis, I just need some better weather, better track prep, and mainly more practice. Back to work..........LOL
Justin

I agree. 11s will easily be in your future!!!:burnout:

Congrats Justin. Good to see you out there. Did you win the truck shoot out?:dontknow:

Oh, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone that your wife posted a better time in your 300C than you did. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Oh, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone that your wife posted a better time in your 300C than you did. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ouch that one stung a little....

I got whopped in the truck shootout, it was a built motor lightning with a kenne bell, race gas, and a big tire. He ran 11.4@116 and I went up in smoke on the line to run a 12.7@119. I decided (poorly) to launch harder because I knew he would kill me in the first 60'. Heres my slip breakdown from my best pass:

.113 R/T
1.94 60'
5.27 330'
7.90 1/8
96.39 1/8MPH
12.067 1/4
119.71 1/4MPH

And yes my wife ran a 14.33 to my 14.48 in her 300C. I didnt want to make her look bad :rolleyes: LOL
Justin

RedRamRules said:
Any specific setting adjustments to your shocks when at the track? Great numbers Justin!

0 front, and I went with 3 rear (I have helper airbags for towing), but went 5 rear before the bags. The prep was pretty bad, everyone out there was spinning, even the big tire cars.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I got whopped in the truck shootout, it was a built motor lightning with a kenne bell, race gas, and a big tire. He ran 11.4@116 and I went up in smoke on the line to run a 12.7@119. I decided (poorly) to launch harder because I knew he would kill me in the first 60'. Heres my slip breakdown from my best pass:

.113 R/T
1.94 60'
5.27 330'
7.90 1/8
96.39 1/8MPH
12.067 1/4
119.71 1/4MPH

And yes my wife ran a 14.33 to my 14.48 in her 300C. I didnt want to make her look bad :rolleyes: LOL
Justin

your 1/8th mile time means you went 0-60 in 3.06 seconds.....:D :rock: :rock:

That is a killer time on street tires!!! I'd like to run on streets to see what I could do.....whenever I go though I put on the DR's.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Justin you and Tim seem to be having blast out there........very cool!!! What rpm were you launching at and what tire pressure to get that nice sixty foot?

patrick

I didnt change my tire pressure, and about 2200 or so on the launch. It can 60' much better with better prep, it would dead hook, then spin about 15' out with or without the N20.

Rice Eater, my bottle pressure was lower than normal for that run which killed me a little on the top end. I ran before that on the correct pressure (but hot lapping the truck) and went 90 in the 1/8 but ran 118 in the 1/4.

Justin

I personally liked the 1/8 th mile burn out in the finals....I thought you were doing another heat cycle and then I saw the lights were green and the other truck was leaving.... let me just say....TIRES !!! GET SOME !!! You could have given him a good race with tires last night. Great mph anyway you look at it.:beer:
See ya,
Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back