New best time

tsmith3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Set my new best time yesterday at Douglas motor speedway. Sorry, no video my wife dropped the ball on this one.

D/A was pretty good for our track at 5800' and temps in the mid 60's
Best run:
RT .112
60' 1.88
1/8th 8.34 at 83.44mph
1/4 12.97 at 105.58

The calvert traction bars really helped me hook off of the line. I was trying to launch at 1500 rpm and it bogged then tried 2000rpm and bogged again.

I probably will have to wait for next year to run it again. Hopefully by that time it will be a whole nother beast.

Congrats on those very respectable times for that elevation.:rock: :rock: I wonder what the corrected sea level elevation times would have been? I know there is a formula for that but I forget what is is.

Mine is better let the man have his 11 saecond run:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

now step away from the bottle of JD:D

Stinker said:
Mine is better let the man have his 11 saecond run:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

now step away from the bottle of JD:D

LOL...I didnt even see Brad's post....We posted a minute apart so he beat me by seconds......Yep..go with the 11 times........and all the JD bottles around here were emptied last night..:p

Not to steal Todd's thunder, but I also had a good day there too. I ran my personel best at that track yesterday too.

RT -.1974 trying to get that perfect light.
60 ft 2.18
1/8 9.10 @ 78.25
1/4 14.05 @ 99.71

And Todd's run was against me. Would have been a real good vid. But like he said the wife dropped the ball big time:D

Nice, I want those cal-tracs. I know that it will make a nice addition to the suspension and from a dig, will help me launch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back