New billet aluminum Forced induction Overdrive pulleys Now Available!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
New billet aluminum Forced induction Overdrive pulleys Now Available!
JTS VENOM SERIES
Billet Aluminum overdrive Pulleys
$299.95

A totally new design over our old pulleys, these pulleys when used alone will develop approximatly 2psi or more lbs of boost on a Paxton or Roe supercharged SRT10, with other years and models being currently tested. Fit, finish, and durability was a priority when we designed the new pulley to provide years of great looking service. The larger crank pulley is designed to add hp and boost without belt slippage issues such as when only the smaller upper head unit pulley is used. The larger pulley provides more surface contact area for the belt resulting in less of a chance of belt slippage issues, resulting in more boost and hp at higher rpm levels. Although when used in conjunction with a smaller head unit pulley even higher boost and hp levels are obtainable and you are less likely to have belt slippage problems.

These overdrive pullies are designed to be used with the oem dampner or the ATI dampner. When you purchase your new Venom Series overdrive pulley, you will recieve a pulley and an adapter. Use the adapter for oem dampner applications and without for ATI dampner applications. The adapter is provided at no additional charge, and is designed to centralize itself on the pulley to fit perfectly.

The pulley is cut from T6061 billet aluminum and polished for great looks, corrosion resistance, and years of great looking service. Great attention to detail was given to the corners and design of the pulley to give eye catching looks at the track or at shows, along with small details designed in for longevity.

The Adapter is cut from T7075 billet aluminum known for being one of the highest strength aluminum alloys, used to give the customer years of great service.

So if you are running a forced induction SRT10 and are looking for a few more lbs of boost, or if you just want to add some hp without the worries of belt slippage, this pulley is for you, great looks and a heavy duty design, our pulley should give you years of great looking service.

Look for more JTS VENOM SERIES billet pulleys comming soon

thanks
"Stinker"

100_2004.jpg

100_2002.jpg

100_2003.jpg

100_2001.jpg

That's awesome Tony. Please let me know if you ever come up with a kit for all the pullies. I would certainly be interested in that.

I will sir, the rest of the drive pulleys the, alternator, both idlers, and power steering pulley are allready in process, they should be done by the end of the month sir

thanks!

I think most of the pulleys are sold, we will be stocking these, if anyone is interested please let me know,
thanks for all the pms, emails and phone calls on the other soon to be pulleys, we are pushing production and they should be available soon
thanks
"stinker"

the same basic concept buddy, but different design, the one you have was the first pulleys that fstjack had produced

Ok for those of you running Tony's overdrive pulley on a Paxton set up where did you find the proper length belt. (range of the tensioner in belt lengths 111.5 to 112.25)

I have this pulley on my set up with a Paxton Novi 2000 set up and I have only been able to find a 6 rib belt in the length of 111 7/8. I have searched for a 7 and even a 8 rib so I could cut 1 rib off to use it as a 7 rib.

Now I did try a 8 rib 112 1/2 long belt and the tensioner was extended all the way(maxed out providing no tension) so I returned the belt.

Now with 111" long belt the tensioner was all the way in and the belt was very difficult to get on hence the tensioner was useless.

I have thought about adding the adjustable tensioner but then I would need to figure out what size belt length would work.

Thanks for the help.

we can make all but not gonna do the water pump,

right now he is finishing up the shifters, then probably have to do another run of throttle bodies, we have a ton of the clutch kits now,

so after the throttle bodies we will probably do most of the pullies, viper store and a couple others are wanting us to do the ps pullies again, so they will most likely be first

Are they just billet oem replacements? Or are they lightened and different sizes than oem?

Are they just billet oem replacements? Or are they lightened and different sizes than oem?

your not going to get too much lighter then the oem, not enough to make a difference except for the crank pulley, most of them are the oem size , we can have different sizes made, the alternator pulley we usually do two sizes

Post up when ready, nice additions......

How much boost exactly are we talking about on a gen2 viper GTS with a roe supercharger using your pulley vs the biggest pulley roe offers for boost

we do lowers, on gen II not sure, the amount of boost is determined on the blower by size, Sean does the blower pullies, thus we do not, there wouldn't be any difference in boost

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back