NEW BILLET SHOCKS AVAILABLE FOR THE RAM SRT 10'S

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
New billet shocks ram srt10 exclusive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE IS proud to announce our personal line of billet aluminum shocks for the Ram SRT10!

Built exclusivly for JTSVP and copyrighted by JRI shocks, they hold a multitude of racing features. Our shocks are the first aftermarket shocks specifically designed for the Ram SRT10's .JRI builds shocks for every corner of the racing market, from indy cars,drag racing, motorcycle racing, to road racing , so there is a huge heritage of racing in every shock shipped out. This is NOT a shock you will order from Jegs or Summits, it is a custom built shock with the same internals used in there racing shocks used on tracks all over the world.

Our main goal was to make these shocks an TRUE straight forward install that actually replaces the oem shocks, that utilizes oem hardware and no modifications needed.
The fronts include new poly bushings for the upper mounts and utilize the oem hardware on the lower t bar,
The rear is included with the correct spacing and utilize the oem bolts for a true bolt on product.

Highlights of the shocks
All shocks are custom built and dynoed
Mono tube design for superior performance
Nitrogen charged for added consistency
Available in non, single, double adjustable
Best adjustment range on the market
The 1045 nitro bar shaft is polished and is 5/8's(immensly large shaft gives less defelection and more driver feedback) in diameter to hold up to tough specifications.
The spherical ends are held in t7075 aluminum to give a positive feel from the road.
The bodies are made from t6061 billet aluminum
New poly bushings are included for the front shocks.

These shocks went thru various testing situations. We first took the oem bilsteins and ran them on the dyno to get the compression and rebound close to oem specs, then we ran them on a variation of trucks (rc's lowered rc's qc's lowered qc'd)on the street for weeks to get the right combination. We actually ended up changing the compression and rebound dampening to give better street feel.

During testing we noticed the shocks gave more positive road feel than oem, where before the oem shocks would "settle" in a turn , and cause the truck to wallow and push the front end in the curves, it now correctly rebounds so that the front end does not push like it did with the oem bilsteins.The every day driving is much nicer, instead of the small bumps being "harsh" they are now absorbed such as they should be,which results in much better tracking on the roads.
The most exciting part of this is the kicker, we really did some stringent testing with the kicker shock, changing compression and rebound, the rear end no longer rotates and kicks back, now under hard acceleration you get a more positive feel, there no longer is the axle twist lag, and with the adjustable kicker, its that much more, you can actually dial in the amount of traction to a certain point.

One of our requirements we had was that the adjustable shocks have the adjusters to be easliy reachable. the fronts have the adjuster mounted on the upper stem right on top, easily reachable, the rears have the adjuster located right on the end of the shock, and the adjusters are billet aluminum with positive clicks , not cheap plastic adjusters like the competitors. The adjustable shocks have a wider range of adjustment than any other shock available , with adjusters that actually adjust , not jsut a pin needle regulating the amount of oil passing thru. One can adjsut to a smooth ride , to a very aggresive style of driving. Also with the adjustable shocks you can dial in the amount of compression or even the rebound (if you choose the dual adjsutables) to changing track conditions or to gain that extra amount of traction to reduce your 60 ft times.

One of the most amazing things with these shocks is there design, if you decide to purchase the non adjustable shocks, and a year later decide you need or desire adjustable shocks , you can ship them back to us and we can have them converted to single or double adjustable. And the shocks are fully rebuildable. They are also available with remote reseviors.

Now for some of the techinical information
The high pressure seal shaft bearing design reduces stiction. This reduction results in a more stable tire contact patch loading. A seal/bearing assembly stores and then releases energy, effecting low speed compression damping. By decreasing this stored energy the low speed adjusters become much more efficient and offer adjustment in ranges typically masked by the seal bearing assembly. This hydraulic trait lends itself to improved driver/chassis bio feedback.
Striving to incorporate as much nitrogen gas volume as possible the shock offers a large reduction in rod force which is an inherent spring rate. This rate is a stored energy source that has to be overcome by the motion of the shock absorber. The reduction of this force allows for lower load transitions in changes of direction of the shock absorber resulting in improved tire load variation and grip. Another large advantage with increased volume is internal hydraulic stability which can change dramatically with temperature variations.
The designed ‘floating’ seal/bearing head neutralizes side load induced to the shaft by the tightening of the seal/bearing head as well as chassis mounting misalignment. This is especially important with bump stop implementation. applications generate much larger side loading effects due to the shocks tendency deflect and bend. By design more energy can be dissipated through the fluid and not through the friction of the components.
Attention to the design and function of the main piston and shim interaction plays a substantial role in the overall performance of the shock absorber and its relation to the tire. This is achieved by well calculated flow paths and the pressure relieving qualities of the radial shim stacks to create a much more stable hydraulic environment which allows a more consistent response in varying frequencies. This allows the shock to stay more closely in phase with the varying frequencies created by the tire.

The end result.........if you want the ultimate in handling and performance, and a true bolt on shock, then this is a your racing shock built for the street that gives your SRT10 amazing capabilities, the rams ride and handling is transformed into a quick agile handling SRT10 that will give you confidence and feedback from the suspension as it should be. We have already sent out one set to a QC owner whom teaches road course racing, he was amazed at the difference in the way the truck handled and rode.

PRICING
THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR LOWERED OR OEM REGULAR AND QUAD CABS
ALL PRICING APPLYS. IF YOU ORDER COMPLETE SETS, YOU GET FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.
YOU CAN ORDER IN ANY COMBINATION SUCH AS NON ADJUSTABLE FRONTS, ADJUSTABLE REARS, OR ANY COMBINATION YOU DESIRE.

NON ADJUSTABLE FRONT $299 EACH
NON ADJUSTABLE REARS $299 EACH
NON ADJUSTABLE KICKER $299

SINGLE ADJUSTABLE FRONT $449 EACH
SINGLE ADJUSTABLE REAR $449 EACH
SINGLE ADJUSTABLE KICKER $449

SINGLE ADJUSTABLE FRONT RESEVIOR NOT AVAILABLE
SINGLE ADJUSTABLE REAR W/RESEVIOR $575 EACH
SINGLE ADJUSTABLE KICKER W/RESEVIOR $575

WE DO NOT AT THIS TIME YET HAVE THEM LISTED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ORDERING, ALTHOUGH THEY SOON SHALL BE, UNTIL THEN CALL OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

Attachments

• 100_2692.JPG
    100_2692.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 295
  • 100_2694.JPG
    100_2694.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_2695.JPG
    100_2695.JPG
    416.6 KB · Views: 334
  • 100_2696.JPG
    100_2696.JPG
    446 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_2697.JPG
    100_2697.JPG
    423.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 100_2698.JPG
    100_2698.JPG
    407.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_2687.JPG
    100_2687.JPG
    490.7 KB · Views: 375
sounds great !

can u set them higher and lower or harder and softer ?

i also have a little axle wrap feeling when i take off , just a second or so...
should these shocks solve this "problem" ?

which set can u offer me for my lowered QC with the LPG conversion in the back ? ;) ?

btw Tony , did u get my "engine" pictures i send u in pm ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This video really shows the axel wind-up on a QC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOs6tAPQJ0k&feature=channel&list=UL]RAM SRT 10.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Could you do a video of your shocks at work Stink?

sounds great !

can u set them higher and lower or harder and softer ?

i also have a little axle wrap feeling when i take off , just a second or so...
should these shocks solve this "problem" ?

which set can u offer me for my lowered QC with the LPG conversion in the back ? ;) ?

btw Tony , did u get my "engine" pictures i send u in pm ?

I would suggest the adjustable sets to go from firm to soft,
we did , jsut can figure out the leak

I would suggest the adjustable sets to go from firm to soft,
we did , jsut can figure out the leak

can u pm me a price for the shocks + shipping to Belgium ?

on the leak , u seen the part where it seems that the seal is missing for about 2 to 3" ?
i guess theres the minor leak...:confused:

can u pm me a price for the shocks + shipping to Belgium ?

on the leak , u seen the part where it seems that the seal is missing for about 2 to 3" ?
i guess theres the minor leak...:confused:

I will sir, yessir and still studying the pic, from where its comming I think its from below

I will sir, yessir and still studying the pic, from where its comming I think its from below

ok , tyvm sir.

the good thing is that the truck is not showing any issues.
it still drive awesome , so i guess the leak is (for now) not a problem.
i just dont like fluid comming out of my pressious vehicle...:(

ok , tyvm sir.

the good thing is that the truck is not showing any issues.
it still drive awesome , so i guess the leak is (for now) not a problem.
i just dont like fluid comming out of my pressious vehicle...:(

where it is located is funky, I got a couple suggestions for you to try first, will send you an email sir

those sound sweeet:rock::rock::rock:

will it still be the firmish ride compared to stock????

is the "kicker" shock the "5th" shock????

lowerin/shock kit in the future???:dontknow::D

Last edited:
those sound sweeet:rock::rock::rock:

will it still be the firmish ride compared to stock????

is the "kicker" shock the "5th" shock????

lowerin/shock kit in the future???:dontknow::D

its a touch firmer, but the compession actually works compared to the oem shocks so the bumps are absorbed rather than a violent punch.

but yessir on the lowering kit , working on a few things this weekend to add to the site, plus getting all the christmas sales started, I hope to have it all up and going by monday sir

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back