New but not new...

Very nice ride! Grant pics as well and I can relate with handing your truck down, as my 6 year old daughter has wanted mine since she was 3! She just says we gotta paint it Flame Red, lmao. Maybe I'll talk her into Inferno Red:dontknow:
Never seen an Inferno Red 05 QC:drool:

Very nice ride! Grant pics as well and I can relate with handing your truck down, as my 6 year old daughter has wanted mine since she was 3! She just says we gotta paint it Flame Red, lmao. Maybe I'll talk her into Inferno Red:dontknow:
Never seen an Inferno Red 05 QC:drool:
There is an Inferno Red 2005 in Europe

Oh yeah, the engine. Oops. Here ya go:
DSC_0804_zpsd4438c3c.jpg

And something else you may have never seen, a Viper Truck sweater hand knit for my son by his grandfather! (His mom's a nurse, hence the ambulance).
IMAG1431.jpg

Lastly, the infamous car seats. I got asked at the drag strip if they were real! lol
DSC_3495.jpg

nice. now get that thing dropped for Moparpalooza

Thaaaaat's right. I am planning a road trip to North Carolina to make that happen in 2014. Maybe not by May, but I'll do my best! It won't matter, though... I'm still gonna lose to that jerk with the supercharger and all the hydro graphics. :eviltongue:

Thaaaaat's right. I am planning a road trip to North Carolina to make that happen in 2014. Maybe not by May, but I'll do my best! It won't matter, though... I'm still gonna lose to that jerk with the supercharger and all the hydro graphics. :eviltongue:

no way . a bone stock 06 beat me last year and yours is way cleaner than his was.

Oh yeah, the engine. Oops. Here ya go:
DSC_0804_zpsd4438c3c.jpg

And something else you may have never seen, a Viper Truck sweater hand knit for my son by his grandfather! (His mom's a nurse, hence the ambulance).
IMAG1431.jpg

Lastly, the infamous car seats. I got asked at the drag strip if they were real! lol
DSC_3495.jpg

NIce, Im VIPER DAD to and have my baby girls car seat in the back and peopel think im crazy fro driving the SRT with her and having it as my daily driver. I had to upgrade from my GT 500 becuase she go to big lol I have the xact same truck tho!!!! very nice i love it, how many miles do you have and what did you pay if you dont mind answering?

NIce, Im VIPER DAD to and have my baby girls car seat in the back and peopel think im crazy fro driving the SRT with her and having it as my daily driver. I had to upgrade from my GT 500 becuase she go to big lol I have the xact same truck tho!!!! very nice i love it, how many miles do you have and what did you pay if you dont mind answering?

Great to meet you! I am the second owner, it's got about 63K miles. I only paid $25K three years ago from a private seller, it was a steal (especially with the navigation and sunroof). Like you and your GT500, what I really wanted was a '96 Viper GTS but that didn't make sense with two small kids. This truck fits my life perfectly: it hauls, it tows, it carries the kids, it scares the neighbors... it does everything I need! My kids absolutely love "Daddy's Viper Truck", it is the 4th member of our family and we will never part with it.

Great to meet you! I am the second owner, it's got about 63K miles. I only paid $25K three years ago from a private seller, it was a steal (especially with the navigation and sunroof). Like you and your GT500, what I really wanted was a '96 Viper GTS but that didn't make sense with two small kids. This truck fits my life perfectly: it hauls, it tows, it carries the kids, it scares the neighbors... it does everything I need! My kids absolutely love "Daddy's Viper Truck", it is the 4th member of our family and we will never part with it.

LOl thats too funny! my truck is too, the wife hates me and my toys but they are a part of me an who I am. We actually named our dog Shelby after my GT 500 lol but yup our family got to bug for it. Actually i was going to buy a RC and put her car set in the center but i compromised with the wife for the QC. Hell yeas it does everyhting, and we can still hit the car showws!! U got a great deal i Paid 25K for mine three weeks ago with no sunroof and 30K. I also have the indash with NAV. I sihe it had the sun roof, i may get one installed. any major wokr have you had to do since you bought it Ie tranny, oil lines, brakes etc??

LOl thats too funny! my truck is too, the wife hates me and my toys but they are a part of me an who I am. We actually named our dog Shelby after my GT 500 lol but yup our family got to bug for it. Actually i was going to buy a RC and put her car set in the center but i compromised with the wife for the QC. Hell yeas it does everyhting, and we can still hit the car showws!! U got a great deal i Paid 25K for mine three weeks ago with no sunroof and 30K. I also have the indash with NAV. I sihe it had the sun roof, i may get one installed. any major wokr have you had to do since you bought it Ie tranny, oil lines, brakes etc??

I've replaced the oil cooler lines and power steering lines with ones from JTSVP and I upgraded the brakes to a setup from BrakePerformance.com. Everything else I've done has been for show and go. My very first mod was to put Ground Force shackles on the rear, gives it an even stance. From there I went nuts with an ipod adapter, dual JL Audio subs, throttle body, SCT tuner, K&N CAI, underdrive pulley, catless mids with Magnaflow catback, new emblems, painted cowl grille... the list goes on and on and on and on!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back