New Car

38 was the goal but she took 38600 I don't think she did to bad on a brand new car with a sticker of over 42700

Her cousin has a g37 so she couldn't have the same car but I test drove one before the truck I think I made the correct choice.....:burnout:

And they all fall in value trying to buy a car for resale is like tryin to buy an srt10 for gas milage

Ne way the important part is she is happy....and more importantly I have a nice whip to drive while the truck is resting for the winter

yeah my friends girl has a G37, thought it was faster than the truck, she got burned up.

IMO I think the 370Z and G37 are way overpriced for what they are.

From what I'm told the awd on the g37 is what a lot of the price is about. I havnt been in the 370 yet but I'm about 6'2 220 and when I drove a 350 i felt like i was being smuggled across the border and wouldn't spend money on one of those if they were giving out handies with a downpayment.

Can't update the Sig u till its in the driveway. Don't want no bad juju it is a very pretty car ill snap a couple pics when it arrives.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back