NEW CENTER CAPS

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas & gal's I want to put this out there if you are interested in get a set of these one of a kind center caps. I have added a couple of photos. If you want to see another view let me know.
He can put any color VIPER logo on any background. It is a long process about 7-8 hours to make 1 set. The cost is $260.00 and I know you are thinking that is a lot but trust me when you see this in person it is worth it.
POC Mike McHale 843-208-3724,,,,,,,, [email protected]
Tell him Jesse sent ya'll.
P.S if you want more photos of them let me know. Also if you want to see different set-ups just add what color scheme you would want and see if he can get a couple made to show.
LONG LIVE BLACK TRUCKS

Thetruck009.jpg

viper_truck_024.jpg

viper_truck_018.jpg

viper_truck_019.jpg

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Looks nice. BTW how do those goodyears work out for you?
well the Pirellis suck ass in the rain so the GOODYEAR have some meat to them and will control the truck, I am just wearing out my back 2 Pirelli's then trying to get some Nitto's

black pearl said:
Looks nice. Are they painted on:dontknow:
No they are the Original Center Caps taking off shaved of the Ram and then painted, sanded, coated , painted , logo added and clear coated. if you contact Mike he can tell you, I just pay him.

ndn01 said:
Excellant craftmanship.Made in America.Cool factor is off the scale.
I appreciate it. The thanks goes to my BOY Mike, he has the good hands with the SPEED DEMONS of the world

hey brother I am just trying to keep up with you, I told you & SRTBRAD had me going to go that extra mile. the headlights, Grill and then to engine compartment

Big Worm said:
well the Pirellis suck ass in the rain so the GOODYEAR have some meat to them and will control the truck, I am just wearing out my back 2 Pirelli's then trying to get some Nitto's
Why yes the Pirelli's do suck in the rain and SNOW:( . I was thinking of getting the Goodyear's, but they could not get any for a while. So I went with the Khumo's.

Big Worm said:
hey brother I am just trying to keep up with you, I told you & SRTBRAD had me going to go that extra mile. the headlights, Grill and then to engine compartment

I tell you what,,, this show stuff never ends. Just when I thought I was finished,,, I'm not even close. Those caps would really compliment what I'm going to have done soon.
What I have waiting to be installed right now:
1) JMB Gloss Red (with clear) powdercoated OEM front Calipers
2) JMB Gloss Red (with clear) powdercoated OEM rear Calipers
3) Stinkers Stainless Brake Lines

I'm still on the hunt for a suitable polished/chrome coolant overflow tank. Finding one that fits the "theme" of my engine bay is tougher than it sounds.
Your truck is absolutely on the right track. If I had a black truck, I would be doing exactly the same thing you are..

Do the caps have to be black? What about those that have black chrome, gun metal or high polished chrome PermaStar OEM wheels?

Venom Power said:
Do the caps have to be black? What about those that have black chrome, gun metal or high polished chrome PermaStar OEM wheels?
Keep in mind most coating of wheels adds material - which could alter the fitment of the caps ........

They do look real good mate. :) But be prepeared to wait a long time for them.
For reference for those interested here is what Mike said when I emailed asking for the same as Brad's but with a silver logo:

If you supply the center cap its $280 plus shipping, they are very time consuming, since the factory chrome dodge ones are the only ones that fit those wheels, it takes hours of dechroming, filling, sanding & painting, I'd have to check the price of new ones if we supply them.

I realise he is busy and now I know how he does it I will get my shop to do them for me, they look awesome. By the way, what colour are your rims Big Worm? I remember you saying they were Satin but they appear more grey in colour, like a light/matt black?

Cheers,
Carl

Venom Power said:
Anthony, he can get glose to your wheel , but would have to see the color of the wheel from a Pic close up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back