New Colors

If I still had my truck and had the money, I would do it up in flat black. Maybe put a little plum crazy inside the hood scoop. But if you're really sold on the purple check out the new flat colors, flat purple might just look real cool.

(and if you do go purple you might want to keep it in the garage during football season in Chicago heheheh)

OCBob said:
If I still had my truck and had the money, I would do it up in flat black. Maybe put a little plum crazy inside the hood scoop. But if you're really sold on the purple check out the new flat colors, flat purple might just look real cool.

(and if you do go purple you might want to keep it in the garage during football season in Chicago heheheh)

now your talkin my language with the flat black look. :congrats:

OCBob said:

LOT's of new technology in "flat" paints these days... It's not yer Granddaddy's rattle-can job anymore. :eek: :D :rock: The Hurst Edition Viper color is sweet-as-fck! :eek:

06_hurstviper.jpg

Last edited:
Black1 said:
LOT's of new technology in "flat" paints these days... It's not yer Granddaddy's rattle-can job anymore. :eek: :D :rock: The Hurst Edition Viper color is sweet-as-fck! :eek:

06_hurstviper.jpg

Sorry Jakie..... But although it is quite the novelty..... That color sucks the big one.

D

OCBob said:

Shit! I didn't think about that!

Django said:
Sorry Jakie..... But although it is quite the novelty..... That color sucks the big one.

D

Tim, gold is my LEAST favorite color... I don't even own a gold watch. ;) It's right up there will yellow on my puke-o-meter (sorry Yellow Fever folks :eek: ).... But, I saw this car go across the block at Barrett Jackson, under those lights, and I gotta tell ya... it was fckin awesome lookin. :dontknow: :eek: But, I digress. It really wasn't the color that got me, per se, it was the flat paint itself. It still had a shine, but didn't... hard to explain, but it really had me looking side-ways at the TV (and so was Brian... and he does custom paint on $40million dollar jets for a living. :0)

01_hurstviper.jpg

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Tim, gold is my LEAST favorite color... I don't even own a gold watch. ;) It's right up there will yellow on my puke-o-meter (sorry Yellow Fever folks :eek: ).... But, I saw this car go across the block at Barrett Jackson, under those lights, and I gotta tell ya... it was fckin awesome lookin. :dontknow: :eek: But, I digress. It really wasn't the color that got me, per se, it was the flat paint itself. It still had a shine, but didn't... hard to explain, but it really had me looking side-ways at the TV (and so was Brian... and he does custom paint on $40million dollar jets for a living. :0)

01_hurstviper.jpg

Nice story......... the "40 million dollar planes" line was impressive....;)

But it's still uglier than the flipside of my scrotum...... 'specially on a bigass truck.....

D

Last edited:
Peterbilt had a dark dark metallic purple called eggplant. it was beautiful.
my '78 Yamaha XS1100 was such a dark blue that it got me out of 2 tickets. it was real purdy.

so that means a total color change if ya go with a non SRT color?????

I think purple (very close to black with hints of red) will be the future color of my ride.

Prof said:
I think purple (very close to black with hints of red) will be the future color of my ride.

total color change????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Yup, I'm thinking off frame.

It is my understanding that when Dodge works on engines at their plant, they disconnect everything unbolt a few bolts and lift the cab off the frame to work on the engine...the bed comes off in the same way (very easily)...

So pull the body, and paint the whole thing.

nice color, but if it were me (one day it will be) I will stick to Viper colors...just keepin' it real!

King Kong said:
nice color, but if it were me (one day it will be) I will stick to Viper colors...just keepin' it real!

Yep... There is someone that posted a picture of a 2006 SRT Ram that was repainted in Viper Blue (no stripes) with a little extra pearl added.... It was the best color I've seen on these trucks. Can't find the damn pic tho. :dontknow: :(

OCBob said:

Yea it would prob be a good idea, especially when they are playing the Vikings. Assuming you are a Bears fan and not Vikes?

Roz-SRT said:
Midnight Purple. :)
R33025.jpg
i don't consider a true gtr a ricer....

but that color is fantastic...:rock:

i personally think the truck is too bulky to paint PC...allthough i like it on the cudas...

how bout the SSG with some flat black??

wheredwhogo? said:
now your talkin my language with the flat black look. :congrats:

Flat black with dark purple stripes and matching powdercoating from Justin for underhood bling:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back