New Colors

Stinker said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!

OK, that settles it.

I must be out of my mind if Tony likes the idea!

Back to the drawing board. :p

Prof said:
OK, that settles it.

I must be out of my mind if Tony likes the idea!

Back to the drawing board. :p
LOLOLOL jsut look at the avitar Prof:D

I begged eddie to do his purple, with a satin black hood and wing, and maybe striping like beggood has:rock: :rock:

pm roz he can do ya a photoshop of it:rock:

Prof said:
I really want a deep purple that you have to look twice to decide if it is black or purple...haven't found an example yet...but I keep looking.

Have You thought about Black with a pearl coat?

Hey Prof, if you are sold on a DEEP PURPLE, go with a metallic hue with silver metallic striping. Can't get much more nontraditional truck color than that! Besides, you'd never lose it in a corner of a parking lot! Always people around to look at it!

Midnight Purple. :)

As Hiss suggested, a dark purple pearl coat will achieve your goal - if you're wanting such a dark/deep purple that's almost black.

(Please excuse the Rice)

e23c.jpg

R33025.jpg

I think the FC7 with flat black stripes old school style would kick ass!!

Get Stink's carbon hood and leave it unpainted where the stripes would be. You could even have someone paint a "carbon fiber" stripe the rest of the way down the tonneau and tailgate.

Set it off with some black chrome wheels and de-badge that baby and you've got an awesome ride!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Of course, I'm a little partial to plum crazy (in-violet for all you purists)

Coley 1334 said:
i wanna see a 10 in sublime like on Stinkers Avatar :rock:

I know that would be sweet. I think the Brutal 10 would be done like that when she is peiced together

Prof said:
Starting to think about next winter's projects...

After years of pampering...there are just a few too many tiny scratches and mars in the paint...so I am thinking about a complete paint job for my truck...

I am thinking about going to a non-traditional color with some very light pin striping...

Here is the site that I selected the color from:

http://www.stokhorst.nl/colorDavid/

Here is the color I am leaning towards...what do you think?

http://www.stokhorst.nl/colorDavid/330066.html

Sorry, but no!

If that color is "ghey" then so be it...plumb crazy here I come!

Prof said:
If that color is "ghey" then so be it...plumb crazy here I come!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why why why why god
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you are now the artist formally known as purple people eater!:marchmellow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back