New Companion

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you know i had to put my Rott. Neo down a couple of months ago, I will always remember him. On a brighter note, I found a new companion. She is an 8 month old German Shepherd, I named her Sasha. She is a rescue dog that a nice woman ( behavioral / trainer ) saved, And was good enough to let me adopt her. Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 65
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 55
Great looking pup! :rock: Germans are great dogs... just read up about some of the hip problems and how to be proactive about it. I've heard a lot of owners have good luck with off-the-shelf Glucosamine and Chondroitin. :dontknow: :)

Black1 said:
Great looking pup! :rock: Germans are great dogs... just read up about some of the hip problems and how to be proactive about it. I've heard a lot of owners have good luck with off-the-shelf Glucosamine and Chondroitin. :dontknow: :)
Yes, I have read that also. Omega 3 works well too.

JRSVIPR said:
Thanks guy's. :rock:

She looks like a nice match for you, John.

I'm sure that the two of you have a lott'a love to give each other.

Good health and long life to you both....

D

Nice...I have a Shep/Dobie mix...about 70lbs....one of the best dogs I have ever had....

Heck JR, you shoulda hollared, I woulda sent the BDA of my wifes (big dumb bastard:D ) and let ya keep him LOLOL he is just a big ol goofball, sounds mean as heck, but runs away like Dan LOL

but cool beans bo, she looks like a sweet lil girl:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Heck JR, you shoulda hollared, I woulda sent the BDA of my wifes (big dumb bastard:D ) and let ya keep him LOLOL he is just a big ol goofball, sounds mean as heck, but runs away like Dan LOL

but cool beans bo, she looks like a sweet lil girl:rock:
Thanks anyway bro. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back