New Custom Side Exhaust Plates, Stykers!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got some new side exhaust plates, custom 1 of 1's, bout to send em to eddie for some dark ghost snakeskin coating, BEAST!!

883412_4005354512369_1365228347_o.jpg

OK i live driving distance from you when can I come get mine lol. Seriously though I need some made but have to be more of a oval whole for exhaust to exit through.

Very cool idea Cody!!

Not one to jump a thread but does anyone remember a corvette stlye rear exhaust for these trucks? Seems there was some interest awhile back, but don't know if it went any further than just talk. Kinda have a crazy idea...

Thanks everybody, my buddy Josh did them for me, I think they are water jetted. Ill tell him to come post up for anyone interested :rock:

Psycho mythic what happen with ur other plates the carbon fiber the one that eddie did for ya. I u dont need them I'll buy them from you

Psycho mythic what happen with ur other plates the carbon fiber the one that eddie did for ya. I u dont need them I'll buy them from you

I had the dimensions slightly off, they are about 1/2" too wide to work, thats why i had new ones drawn up...still have them but they are worthless pretty much

Anyone got these installed? Like to see what they look like before deciding on a pair.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back