New daily driving

ViperMX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well since i rarely uae my ramsrt-10 , Srt-4 and my 2.2l dohc TIII

wanted a viper gts bu those fuckers at the car lot were playing with the price i instead saved some cash lol and got my a charger rt 2006 with 25500 miles
here some pics

6fbf8a19.jpg

d2efc018.jpg

Nice ride man. What part of Mexico is that. It looks really nice!!

Night shot of the city of queretaro watched from the hills where i live (Milenio III)
48d2c629.jpg

Nice man!! Looks relaxing. Yall dont have all that violence from the drug war going on around that area huh?

Nice man!! Looks relaxing. Yall dont have all that violence from the drug war going on around that area huh?

nop at all its a very safe place just imagine here at the begining of the hills some dude has one of those new rolls royce panthom and yes its a very peacefull place and real quiet

Ben

Last edited:
i used to live in laredo TX, we would go across to nuevo laredo all the time to get booze and weed, lol. aaahhh, to be a kid. lmao

that rt looks sweet man. let the modding begin, just a though tho, why not an srt 8 charger

i used to live in laredo TX, we would go across to nuevo laredo all the time to get booze and weed, lol. aaahhh, to be a kid. lmao

that rt looks sweet man. let the modding begin, just a though tho, why not an srt 8 charger

laredo is a shithole lol sorry but its true im just thinking about repro the ecu with diablo sport predator kn intake and maybe slp loud mouth 1

i already had the challenger srt-8 and didnt feel really that big sifference with this charger rt and srt- 8 cost almost twice this one

Ben

laredo is a shithole lol sorry but its true im just thinking about repro the ecu with diablo sport predator kn intake and maybe slp loud mouth 1

i already had the challenger srt-8 and didnt feel really that big sifference with this charger rt and srt- 8 cost almost twice this one

Ben

no need to apologise, laredo is most deffinatly a shit hole, i hated livin there. i got into fights or got jumped atleast once a month. i moved there in 7th grade. pretty hard for a wedo to make friends.

i am suprised there isnt much difference in the srt's. since u have drove them each, which one is faster the 8 or the 10? also have u driven a charger srt 8. if so are the faster than a ten. i have been wondering that for a while?

i had the challenger srt8 for 6 months sold it with very low miles but feel it slower than my 10 ive heard the fastest of the 8s is the cherokee but this charger rt aint slow at all

LOL Thats like we use to go to NYC for that

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back