New Dude and my baby... The CrankMyCat-Mobile, SRT-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black1 said:
Welcome! .... Interesting idea for a show. :rock: Do you rebuild engines for mostly equipment (gens, oil rigs, dozers, backhoes, etc.) or do you do OTR trucks too?:dontknow: :)

Truck looks nice. :burnout:

Thanx. Only Cat. Only diesel. Only on drilling rigs. I've learned that I have to specialize. Most of my business is engine field service work. We were doing a lot of overhauls at one time (mostly Cat 3406's), but then went through really nasty divorce, oil has gone to shit, etc..... ya know. We've made a few videos and done some filming a promoting, but you know how it is with shoestring budgets. We would eventually like to get the attention of some TV producer dudes. I'm generally a pretty humble person, but I happen to think the CrankMyCat logo is pretty catchy. The locals love it. My avatar is actually our hardhat sticker and the roughnecks LOVE IT!
-caleb

CrankMyCat said:
Thanx. Only Cat. Only diesel. Only on drilling rigs. I've learned that I have to specialize. Most of my business is engine field service work. We were doing a lot of overhauls at one time (mostly Cat 3406's), but then went through really nasty divorce, oil has gone to shit, etc..... ya know. We've made a few videos and done some filming a promoting, but you know how it is with shoestring budgets. We would eventually like to get the attention of some TV producer dudes. I'm generally a pretty humble person, but I happen to think the CrankMyCat logo is pretty catchy. The locals love it. My avatar is actually our hardhat sticker and the roughnecks LOVE IT!
-caleb
PM Srtbrad he is in the business and is a bitchin all around dude....Even if he is bald on top and a 16 inch permed Mullet in back...no nicer guy no weirder looking person.....Here is his pic :D

Attachments

• thumbnailCA2HA0Y6.jpg
    thumbnailCA2HA0Y6.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 16
GILMO'S10 said:
welcome to the club.!!!

Thanx! Looks like you've had to buy a few Perelli's. Me too. Hate it when that happens:D . Sure is fun to burn 'em though.:rock:

-caleb

Welcome to the club. Love the stickers too:rock: . I have taken my truck to a couple sites also. Usually they tell me I can't believe you drove that out here:D

Crank my cat?..uh..wtf does that mean?..Are you performing some sort of kitten juggling or something?..I mean I know people in the south are starved for entertainment but really..kitten juggling?..

Welcome to the site..

Riff62 said:
Crank my cat?..uh..wtf does that mean?..Are you performing some sort of kitten juggling or something?..I mean I know people in the south are starved for entertainment but really..kitten juggling?..

Welcome to the site..
Uhhhm. No. Here's a copy and paste of my responce to the last guy who asked the same question. Have a nice day.:)

Look. It's a website I started. I'm a 4 generation independent engine mechanic. I went through a really nasty divorce last year with four small children (ages 2,4,6 and 8 at the time). I bought an SRT-10 just as a way to do something with my kids to help them get their minds off of the crap they were put through. It just so happens, I put the logo on the side and my kids thought it was cool that Daddy had a 'rolling billboard'. I work on Caterpillar diesel engines. We were joking around one day talking about "Pimp My Ride" and "Trick My Truck". I blurted out "Crank My Cat" and it was funny. So I am just an ordinary guy trying to create something original. If you don't like it, you are in good company. My ex hates it as well. There's always critics. I'm fine with that. I'm really used to it now. Best wishes.
-caleb

Hey Caleb,

Glad to see you joined the "FAMILY".:congrats:

Thanks for the pallet & the koozie, both have been put to good use.:beer:

Your going to like it here.

But remember, it's free admission....

You Pay to get out.:evil:

:D

CrankMyCat said:
A VTCOA guy pulled me over the other day and told me about this site. I've had my '05 QC for almost a year, but had never heard about this site. The pics I have are too big to post (I'm computer illiterate). Easiest way to see to see them is on the CrankMyCat Myspace page. Can't remember the guys name, but Thanks!! :rock: I love the site and see how it cat get addicting. ;)

http://www.myspace.com/catcrankers

or there's always our main site.

-caleb

WOLFRAM said:
Hey Caleb,

Welcome,You can check in,but you can never leave.:p :D

WOLFRAM said:
Hey Caleb,

Your the one who pulled me over? Cool. Thanks again. I would recognize that yellow SRT-10 anywhere! Thanx for the referal.

cat has paid my notes for many years but after overhauling 3516, 3412, 399 3608s i now am hoping to get a job as a service manger my back cant take it. work on any 32c as of late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back