New Dude and my baby... The CrankMyCat-Mobile, SRT-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum and good luck with cranking your cat!! Sounds like a cool deal to me :rock: :rock: :D

TheSickness said:
PM Srtbrad he is in the business and is a bitchin all around dude....Even if he is bald on top and a 16 inch permed Mullet in back...no nicer guy no weirder looking person.....Here is his pic :D

WTF is that. Although that guy is better looking than me.:D

dnz28 said:
cat has paid my notes for many years but after overhauling 3516, 3412, 399 3608s i now am hoping to get a job as a service manger my back cant take it. work on any 32c as of late?

The Cat 3400 series (particularly 3406B's and 3406C's) have been my specialty. I stock parts for field service for the D379's, 98's, etc., but haven't worked on 3600's in years... since back in the Cat days when I worked for the local dealership. What's a 32c?

Wifey said:
Welcome to the forum and good luck with cranking your cat!! Sounds like a cool deal to me :rock: :rock: :D

Well, thank you. Your name cracks me up. It's a long story, but my present wife calls herself my "Wifey Poo". Again, it's a long story, having to do with the ex.
Best Regards,
-caleb

SrtBrad said:
WTF is that. Although that guy is better looking than me.:D
See you just never know do ya...I lay in wait and when you least expect it I pounce....that's just how I roll LMAO.......Good times....... I found you a job with this guy and I will knock of my typical 34% finders fee if you let me drive the truck :D I am jonesen bad and need a speed fix LOL :D

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
See you just never know do ya...I lay in wait and when you least expect it I pounce....that's just how I roll LMAO.......Good times I found you a job with this guy and I will knock of my typical 34% finders fee if you let me drive the truck :D I am jonesen bad and need a speed fix LOL :D

Hahaha! Find me someone who's willing to invest in "Cat Crankers" episodes and I'll whore out the CMC-mobile! LMAO!:D Take 'er for a spin or two.:burnout: :burnout: Beware....no mods. Just 10 cylinders.

-caleb

CrankMyCat said:
Hahaha! Find me someone who's willing to invest in "Cat Crankers" episodes and I'll whore out the CMC-mobile! LMAO!:D Take 'er for a spin or two.:burnout: :burnout: Beware....no mods. Just 10 cylinders.

-caleb
Well I would have to really get to know you Bro before I did that....Hope your not offended by that.....This is the internet and I am uber protective of my family here...That's not to say your a bad dude at all....Just new and unknown stick around and join the fray, have fun and go to some GTG's and meet People like Anthony in Houston....Top notch people inhabit this site and as Stinker said welcome to the best site on the planet....No other place like it anywhere, no better people.

TheSickness said:
Well I would have to really get to know you Bro before I did that....Hope your not offended by that.....This is the internet and I am uber protective of my family here...That's not to say your a bad dude at all....Just new and unknown stick around and join the fray, have fun and go to some GTG's and meet People like Anthony in Houston....Top notch people inhabit this site and as Stinker said welcome to the best site on the planet....No other place like it anywhere, no better people.

Nah. No offense taken. I'm the same way. Got four kiddos and a wife. The way I see it, people can only offend me if I let them. I'm protective of my kids as well, not no mention my uber-babe wife. The oilfield is in kind of a slump right now. I'd love to do some GTG's, but gotta wait 'til things pick up a bit. BTW, I'm lovin' the brutal honesty. "Brutal Honesty"....that's my policy.
-caleb

CrankMyCat said:
Nah. No offense taken. I'm the same way. Got four kiddos and a wife. The way I see it, people can only offend me if I let them. I'm protective of my kids as well, not no mention my uber-babe wife. The oilfield is in kind of a slump right now. I'd love to do some GTG's, but gotta wait 'til things pick up a bit. BTW, I'm lovin' the brutal honesty. "Brutal Honesty"....that's my policy.
-caleb
Good cause like it or not for better or worse I am the same way and very blunt about it too....:D Welcome to your new addiction :congrats: :congrats:

Great pics, and vids on My Space...thanks for sharing. We have a great community here... brutal honesty...like it.
Dad always told me when I was young...you don't need a good memory if you tell the truth.;) :rock:
Welcome the the forum:rock: Have fun:driver:

NBT said:
Great pics, and vids on My Space...thanks for sharing. We have a great community here... brutal honesty...like it.
Dad always told me when I was young...you don't need a good memory if you tell the truth.;) :rock:
Welcome the the forum:rock: Have fun:driver:

That's a good way to put it!:congrats: :congrats: Hope you don't mind if I steal that quote. Your old man is a smart dude.
-caleb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back