new exhaust

Your truck sounds amazing, great job!!

Hey E, did you have an x-pipe on before? If not , did you notice any difference in performance at all?? Just curious cause I have one sitting here, was debating in using it.

hey E , where do you bought this setup ?
can i use this after my Belanger long tubes and high flow cat's ?

hey E , where do you bought this setup ?
can i use this after my Belanger long tubes and high flow cat's ?

Bought them from a member here but you can get them from summit racing. And yes they fit with the headers and cats. I have the same set up

Bought them from a member here but you can get them from summit racing. And yes they fit with the headers and cats. I have the same set up

do u have the part numbers ?
cant find them on Summit...:dontknow:

Sammy, if you are not in desperate Need of the parts to arrive tomorrow, i can have them shipped to Europe together with my car, which arrives mid / end of June.

Saves customs and Transport for you.

If you Need it urgently the x-pipe no. is 10792 for 3" diametre.

All the best

Arne

E , did you need to saw or weld or adjustments to mount your set mufflers and X-pipe ?

can u post some pictures of the new set on your truck ?

I would like to hear that, been thinking of doing the same to mine. My big question on exhaust is will I gain power by going x pipe and dual mufflers, some say yes...others say I will loose power. Anyone out there know the answer, made this change as have dyno results to prove it ?

In my opinion I think the 2 are better than one. But you would be talking minimal hp + or - verses each other any ways. Mostly sound would change more than anything. It's never going to be optimal exhaust because driver side is always going to travel longer than passenger unless you did a custom set up like I did to make everything equal length like all performance cars.

i ordered my B&B catback , enough with the bs Magnablow.
hope it will get here soon...:drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back