new exhaust

you guys are hilarious but I didn't get ripped off a Vender this time I got ripped off by another forum member.

Man that's messed up a member would screw you over . You should sell him some headlights and not send them to him. New exhaust sounds and looks good though. :D

Moparhasnocar and his flowers and John Deere with SnakeBite Exhaust. Looks like he's gonna put down some mulch and can't carry the bags so the bucket does the work. :D

image.jpg

Moparhasnocar and his flowers and John Deere with SnakeBite Exhaust. Looks like he's gonna put down some mulch and can't carry the bags so the bucket does the work. :D

View attachment 53929

The young and venomous soap opera continues...

Sorry missed this one i was doing real life things, i can only check up on scottys lil internet life every so often....VR1 RACING...LOL

The young and venomous soap opera continues...

Sorry missed this one i was doing real life things, i can only check up on scottys lil internet life every so often....VR1 RACING...LOL

Real life things? Hmmm...like talking smack about vendors all day? Awesome life you must have. Maybe you should really get a girlfriend/boyfriend and a life :knuddel:
Glad you check in though no-hourly ;)

Real life things? Hmmm...like talking smack about vendors all day? Awesome life you must have. Maybe you should really get a girlfriend/boyfriend and a life :knuddel:
Glad you check in though no-hourly ;)

Actually i was just having a lil fun gramps, my bad..:)

Picking on vendors? Oh i keep forgetting your a vendor, my bad on that one too....

It does look great E and IMO better than the sealed can style Magnablow. Install looks great as well. Soundclip! Soundclip!:D

there is a sound clip. click on the link that says sound clip and the bottom of my first post. very easy. bump.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back