New Fast and Furious movie...did any one seen this?

Whitesnake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i went to go see it, it was okay....

any one else went?

lot's of muscle cars....mostly 70's:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I really wanted to see it before I left. I'll have to wait til next month or when it hits DVD or Blue Ray..

Aw... i heard the story was actually... well a story this time. But I heard everyone looks OLD.

Geeeezus... Okay, so you forgot the rockets part... Blows azz rockets. You can't speak in ebonics styled ebonics or broken ebonics because that's... just..... :dontknow: FKD up.

Blows azz rockets... So does that mean you're... you're setting up something like a fan to push air on squeezed cheese?

i saw it...i was entertained...that's all i really cared about...it was definitely slower paced than the others, but it actually did have a point....

still wasn't as good as the first...but i liked the older actors...make it seem not so "kiddish"....

the only thing i hated....i didn't know it was possible to do a wheelie in the dirt at 70 in a charger?:dontknow:

I thought is was one of the better fast and furious movies. I liked it because it had more muscle cars this time 'round. less focused on the ricers. I figured us car guys would have liked it better. If you've looked in any issue of HOT ROD magazine the past few years, you would have seen some featured cars in this movie, such as David Freiburger's '73 Camaro "F-Bomb", Steve Strope's Hammer and '72 Torino, R.J. Gottlieb's Big Red '69 Camaro, Year One's Bandit edition Trans Am, just to name a few. I read a bit about the special effects for the movie and the chevelle and camaro wheelstands were for real, they built special trays and loaded them down and dropped 502 big blocks in and did it every time.

wildcatcamaro said:
I thought is was one of the better fast and furious movies. I liked it because it had more muscle cars this time 'round. less focused on the ricers. I figured us car guys would have liked it better. If you've looked in any issue of HOT ROD magazine the past few years, you would have seen some featured cars in this movie, such as David Freiburger's '73 Camaro "F-Bomb", Steve Strope's Hammer and '72 Torino, R.J. Gottlieb's Big Red '69 Camaro, Year One's Bandit edition Trans Am, just to name a few. I read a bit about the special effects for the movie and the chevelle and camaro wheelstands were for real, they built special trays and loaded them down and dropped 502 big blocks in and did it every time.

Someone said there was a Shelby Terlingua Mustang, but i dont remember seeing one.

I am glad they used my favorite tuner of all time..........Nissan Skyline R34......Japs actaully did something right a few years ago :congrats: ;)

TeamSRT10 said:
Someone said there was a Shelby Terlingua Mustang, but i dont remember seeing one.

I am glad they used my favorite tuner of all time..........Nissan Skyline R34......Japs actaully did something right a few years ago :congrats: ;)

Not sure it was a terlingua but there is a mustang in the mountain tunnel scene. It is yellow if I remember right the name on the side had alot of "r's" in it. :dontknow:

it's a Tjaarda Mustang...I've never really heard of it, but I thought it was a Ronaele mustang when I first saw it. I don't know why paul didn't pick the red brand new nissan gtr...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back