New Fast and Furious movie...did any one seen this?

Paul does dig r34 skyline's. I think they are way better looking than the new GTR.

Also I think why they didnt use a new GTR because when they filmed the scenes that included the skyline the GTR wasnt available or had to be special ordoer something, I read about it but forget where

no SRT-10 in the movie ? not even a viper ?

someone saw it it made like 75 million opening weekend, sheesh

Venom Power said:
Geeeezus... Okay, so you forgot the rockets part... Blows azz rockets. You can't speak in ebonics styled ebonics or broken ebonics because that's... just..... :dontknow: FKD up.

Blows azz rockets... So does that mean you're... you're setting up something like a fan to push air on squeezed cheese?
whatever, i can speak it anyway i want. :thefinger:

The Mustang was more like a yellow/orange, and the movie was entertaining. Thats about all you could ask. There was a story, but thats what made it slow. Sometimes movies are better with no 'REAL PLOT', like CRANK, which I loved. Good chase scenes are what make car movies the best, like The Blues Brothers, and Grindhouse/Deathproof.

Jeff Kehoe said:
The Mustang was more like a yellow/orange, and the movie was entertaining. Thats about all you could ask. There was a story, but thats what made it slow. Sometimes movies are better with no 'REAL PLOT', like CRANK, which I loved. Good chase scenes are what make car movies the best, like The Blues Brothers, and Grindhouse/Deathproof.

So true!!!

Outlawl said:
no SRT-10 in the movie ? not even a viper ?

someone saw it it made like 75 million opening weekend, sheesh

Oh yeah. You shoulda seen the theater parking lot. Just jam-packed with all the ricers and ricer-wannabe's. The showings were selling out all damn day opening weekend.:p

Jeff Kehoe said:

Grindhouse/Deathproof owns all.... :rock:

viperhauler said:
ronin....gone in 60 seconds (both)....bullit....c'mon, now....

I wasn't talking about "classics"... :eek: Gone in 60, Vanishing Point, Two Lane Blacktop, Bullet, American Graffiti, etc..... they all are pre-requisite, IMO. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back