New Florida Highway Patrol Chargers...

I've got a buddy in the Palm Beach sheriffs office. They're getting a bunch of them too. Pretty sweet deal... haul ass with free gas, and no tickets:marchmellow:

hmmmm....now I have a new headlight configuration and vehicle profile to look for.

Yep. That's how the camaro FHP got me once. I saw an oncoming car with fog lights and assumed, it's not a cop, it has fog lights. Until he pulled off the road as went by him and turned on me. Doesn't look like they have fogs on the Chargers.

A couple little giveaways might be the push bar and the light bar ;) :D :p

We have them here in NC already. Some of the SOB's don't have light bars. All the blue flashy thingies are inside the car. There are even unmarked units in different colors as well. They've bumped it up a notch or three. They aren't playing fair anymore.

SilvrSRT10 said:
We have them here in NC already. Some of the SOB's don't have light bars. All the blue flashy thingies are inside the car. There are even unmarked units in different colors as well. They've bumped it up a notch or three. They aren't playing fair anymore.

OMG! Imagine that ;) :rolleyes: :D

SilvrSRT10 said:

No kidding! Most of the police around here have recently upgraded to a VERY low profile light bar. It's almost impossible to see until you are right on top of them. Sneaky SOBs!

:( :( :(

They have been around with red and silver magnums with light bars on the inside for awhile now. There is also a yellow mustang cobra running around in my city. Dude was trying to get me to race when I first got my truck. To bad I knew better.

THP has an unmarked one here....black with civilian license plates and blacked out windows.....inside are light bars on each side & front rear and all the law enforcement trimings...computer, front & rear radar.....patrols I-26 & I-81 area in NE TN...

i almost got put in jail one time cause i didn't pull over for an unmarked car... i'm sorry if an unmarked partol car is tring to pull me over how do i not know its not billy bob tring to eat my ass ya know? got to many crazies around here... on the other hand the Hillsboro PD/ and Waco DPS have 6 of them i believe. they are everywhere now around here

SilvrSRT10 said:

YEAH YOU RUGH... BE CAREFULL OF THE WHITEONE THAT IS ALWAYS PATROLING AROUND WHERE HWY 85 AND 40 SPLIT IN DURHA,... OR THE BLUEONE ON AROUND EXIT 135 HWY 85/40 THEY DON'T HAVE LIGH BARS AND THE WHITEONE MIGHT TRY TO RACE YOU JUST TO SEE IF YOU BITE...:mad:

DJCHEROKEE said:
YEAH YOU RUGH... BE CAREFULL OF THE WHITEONE THAT IS ALWAYS PATROLING AROUND WHERE HWY 85 AND 40 SPLIT IN DURHA,... OR THE BLUEONE ON AROUND EXIT 135 HWY 85/40 THEY DON'T HAVE LIGH BARS AND THE WHITEONE MIGHT TRY TO RACE YOU JUST TO SEE IF YOU BITE...:mad:
That should be entrapment :confused: :( :dontknow:

If they haven't already Texas DPS will follow suit shortly. It kind'a makes me miss the law enforcement days.

We have them here. And they all have the low light bar. One good thing about California is that any police vehicle must be marked in order to enforce traffic laws. So we don't have to worry too much about unmarked police cars unless your really doing something bad.

Also keep in mind that most of these chargers are V6's.

noid said:
We have them here. And they all have the low light bar. One good thing about California is that any police vehicle must be marked in order to enforce traffic laws. So we don't have to worry too much about unmarked police cars unless your really doing something bad.

Dammmm, why did they buy V-6's next they will be raising ticket prices to afford mods :D

Wifey said:
That should be entrapment :confused: :( :dontknow:

Exactly....:mad: he already tryed once... good thing I already knew he is a a state patrol... besides I din't want to emberas him on a race:D

DJCHEROKEE said:
Exactly....:mad: he already tryed once... good thing I already knew he is a a state patrol... besides I din't want to emberas him on a race:D
No kidding! that would be to funny :rock:

noid said:

mmmm... I didn't know that.... I will have to listen at the exhaust note next time I see 1 of them...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back