New Florida Highway Patrol Chargers...

Hey whats up guys. I'm a trooper in Ft. Lauderdale. We will be getting about 5 of them down here for now. Eventually every one will get one. This is just the first batch. Some will be marked and some unmarked. The unmarked will be all colors, (wink, wink). The firtst batch they give away will be to the troopers who write more tickets to the genereal public than others. They can have them. I have a new Tahoe on order for me since i'm a Traffic Homicide Investigator (THI) and a SWAT. To much gear to carry around than a regular trooper. They are giving us more options than just a Crown Vic to drive around. Also we will always have V8's to drive here. To many fast cars out there to catch up to. Lol!

How is Traffic and Homicide combined?? Like maybe driving a Corvair, wait that would be suicide.

A THI investigates any motor vehicle accident involving a death. Or even if we (EMS) think they are not going to make it, they go ahead and treat it like a traffic fatality just in case. THI's are very intelligent people. It's fun to be on scene with them and watch them recreate wrecks.

I met one near NPR that want me to run the truck for him...he has an SRT8 unmarked. The guy was really cool gave me his card so I guess its time to call him and see if silver is the fastest color

Well under DHSVM (Its a FL thing) i'm considered a criminal detective but they label me as a Traffic Homicide Investigator. I have worked a few cases so far in my career that ended up being murders in the first degree, even though the person was in a car. I have investigated pretty much everything there is or that going to happen on the road. If you all have any questions, feel free to ask about traffic law also for the State of Florida. Bye the way thanks EMT/SRT.

That's a trip! All the more reason to drive like a little old lady thru Largo-they are famous for tickets(I have a few myself....;) )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back