New from Belgium

Bhpaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I just bought a SRT-10 QC 2006 with 24k miles in Holland. This week we will bring it to Belgium and then i'll have to do a lot of paperwork to get it on the road.
It's a dream come true which started in 2004.
I've always been interested in cars since the day i was born (maybe even earlier ;) )
Even as a kid i was working under a car so most of the repairs and mods are diy's to me.
Of course has every car it's specific issues, tricks and fixes. So that is what i tend to find out here.

Welcome! Sounds like some work to get it on the road, but I am sure it will be worth it.

:Dwelcome and MR, you best change that sig or get lit up on a daily basis....;)

Today i got my license plates !
so it's road legal now.
Immediately installed the 98 sct tune and went for a little drive.
KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK
and i don't mean the sound of the exhaust when i got back
:D:D:D:D:D:D

congrats marco... I'm sure we will bump into each other arround Antwerp :rock:

I'm sure we will .:D
By the way, sometimes i go to the yellow plant. We implement special torque arms there to thighten important bolt with electronic nutrunners.
So i've seen your truck on the parking there. Nice truck by the way. It inspired me in the past to buy one.... :)

Cool product which requiers a lot of creativity to meet customer demands. Must be fun to work with.
The next time i will go to the yellow plant is next thursday in the afternoon for an installation.
I might be able to spare a few minutes to come and say hello.
How can i contact you ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back