New from Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gquinn1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I am new here. I bought outnumbered's truck and I am sure I will be using this forum lots to learn more about what exactly I have purchased. I have wanted one of these trucks since they came out and finally found the right one after a looking at some that were not up to par. Look forward to getting to know you all and posting more on here.

Welcome to the Family

Welcome Aboard! We are gonna have to start sur charging the canuks ;) :rock:

You are family from your first post, come often and enjoy.

Welcome Gord! Looks like you found the site, and I know you're going to love it! You better make sure you keep my baby clean or the guys here will give you one seriously hard time!

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new truck!! :D

That is a beautful truck, couldnt have made a better choice :rock:

Welcome aboard,
The V.T.C.O.A. and beyond (V.T.C.O.A.A.B.) :rock:

Welcome!!! :party:

Glad you found us, and you're getting an amazing machine. It's probably one of the cleanest on the site!!!

Congratulations on your purchase, and enjoy your new beast! :rock:

I am thinking this is the last vehicle I am every guy buy. I also have two mustangs but I have a feeling they wont be getting driven aften this arrives.

Welcome Gquinn...I,m fairly new also...Keep reading this site
is awesome...Learning alot about my truck...Talk to you soon...
Take Care...

outnumbered said:
Welcome Gord! Looks like you found the site, and I know you're going to love it! You better make sure you keep my baby clean or the guys here will give you one seriously hard time!

Uh oh... that trucks going to be dirty in Saskabush... all that dust!! :D Lol just kidding.

Welcome to the site from Alberta! We'll have to get a meet together sometime with all these trucks we have from Alberta & Saskatchewan.

Just noticed this......

You bought a beautiful truck...... Congratulations.

Welcome to the asylum......

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back