new from GA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
where in ga you from? my ex is dating a kid in valdosta now. she'll be moving down there within the year

Welcome to RBC...life is good here, hope you come often and stay for years.

Welcome wanna race. I agree with you about the red... But once you try Black you won't wanna go back ! :party:

Welcome to Da Club!!!

I drive through Statesboro on my way to Disgusta, next time I'm through there, I'll buy you a be... oh wait, a Root Beer!! ;)

:D:D:D

Bone said:
Is she cute?

Who cares? Is she willing?

You young bucks worry about looks, when you get to my stage in life you just don't cull anymore!

Prof said:

You young bucks worry about looks, when you get to my stage in life you just don't cull anymore!

So Amy is just another girl???
(my comp is still in the shop w/possible Amy pics)

Prof said:

i used to cull until i found out i was one.:D

Thou shall never take Amy's name in vain...where are the pictures of her? Didn't you say you got some?

Damn, you have ruined my day, all I will be able to do is wait for pics...

Welcome fellow Georgian. :rock:

What part of GA again?

From Effingham County, GA Right outside of Savannah, but I'm going to school at GSU in Statesboro right now. How 'bout everyone else in GA? anybody close by?

ntw0rk said:
Welcome to Da Club!!!

I drive through Statesboro on my way to Disgusta, next time I'm through there, I'll buy you a be... oh wait, a Root Beer!! ;)

:D:D:D

Either one will be just fine with me. Thing is, not too many people care about that in a college town. I could probably just as easily buy you one... or a dozen.

wannarace? said:
So, here's the story. I'm a 19 year-old college student from GA. It's my dad's truck but we want to fix it up slowly and work on it here and there when we have the opportunity. The truck is a 2005 RED QC (by the way, red really is the fastest color).

Obviously you have yet to have a ride in a black truck, especially a RC 6 speed, but we like ya anyway.;) Welcome Bud!:beer:

Hamrhead said:
Obviously you have yet to have a ride in a black truck, especially a RC 6 speed, but we like ya anyway.;) Welcome Bud!:beer:

Actually, a black RC is what got me hooked. there's a guy around here with one and me and a couple friends talked to him in the Walmart parking lot one day. Went home and told my dad about it and got him hooked too. Then we started looking for one.
So, thanks to the Black RC for inspiring, but I had to move on to bigger and better things. Thats why I just had to go for the RED!!!

wannarace? said:
Actually, a black RC is what got me hooked. there's a guy around here with one and me and a couple friends talked to him in the Walmart parking lot one day. Went home and told my dad about it and got him hooked too. Then we started looking for one.
So, thanks to the Black RC for inspiring, but I had to move on to bigger and better things. Thats why I just had to go for the RED!!!

To bad you had to settle for RED!!! ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back