new from GA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannarace?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello to all, I've been a visitor to this site for a while now and it's taken me this long to join, don't ask me why. I feel like I know a lot of you already just from reading post after post.

So, here's the story. I'm a 19 year-old college student from GA. It's my dad's truck but we want to fix it up slowly and work on it here and there when we have the opportunity. The truck is a 2005 RED QC (by the way, red really is the fastest color).

Mods so far are mostly interior including a dvd player, carbon fiber dash overlay, cd changer, backup camera, tv tuner, and valentine one radar detector. However, we do have a few exterior and performance mods including a K&N CAI and the truck already came with a lowering kit (not sure how much. havnt really checked it out.)

Like I said, I know this place pretty well by now and I know that the first thing ya'll ask for will be some pictures. Sorry I dont have any right now but I'll try to get some as soon as possible. The next thing ya'll say will be "Welcome to the RBC." Well, I'm happy to be here. I'll be around for a while and I hope to learn a lot from all you ol' timers :D.

While I'm here, I thought I might as well ask my first question. I'm looking to get rid of the black plastic in the intake and bumper. I need a billet insert for both the intake and bumper that match the stock grille. I've been looking around and I believe that a fellow named ejholt has just what I am thinking of. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get something like that??
(http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2431032) I believe this is also his truck on cardomain... (the vtcoa fuel door gave it away)

Last edited:
Welcome to the jungle. Is your Dad giving you the truck? I'm a Dad too and I'm giving mine to my son when he is 15. I'm lucky because he is only 9 right now so I have 6 more years to have fun with the truck.

SrtFeb252007177b.jpg

SrtBrad said:
Welcome to the jungle. Is your Dad giving you the truck? I'm a Dad too and I'm giving mine to my son when he is 15. I'm lucky because he is only 9 right now so I have 6 more years to have fun with the truck.

SrtFeb252007177b.jpg

It would be nice if he did and I sure hope that's his intentions, but for now, I'm just glad to drive it every once in a while, do a little work on it here and there, and just have some fun taking it out.

I love the picture of the truck. It looks nice.

I dug out an older picture of ours but it still pretty much looks the same now. Sorry for the quality, its from a phone.

ramsrt.jpg

Its a little dirty right now, but I'm entering it in a car show by Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, GA on March 31st if anyone in the area wants to stop by. I'll clean it up and get some new pictures then.

wannarace? said:
It would be nice if he did and I sure hope that's his intentions, but for now, I'm just glad to drive it every once in a while, do a little work on it here and there, and just have some fun taking it out.

I love the picture of the truck. It looks nice.

I dug out an older picture of ours but it still pretty much looks the same now. Sorry for the quality, its from a phone.

ramsrt.jpg

Its a little dirty right now, but I'm entering it in a car show by Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, GA on March 31st if anyone in the area wants to stop by. I'll clean it up and get some new pictures then.

You should ask "Nowwhat" what my truck looked like when I first met him. Yours looks really good compared to mine at that time.

Kind of looks familiar. Especially the gull wing

Welcome to the Family

oh yeah, wanted the stock wing but it wouldnt fit on the bed cover. but I'm happy with how it turned out.
thanks for the welcome

Don't forget to add your truck to the 2005 Registry

Hell, if DC won't give us a list. We'll build it one truck at a time :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Don't forget to add your truck to the 2005 Registry

Hell, if DC won't give us a list. We'll build it one truck at a time :D

... and where would I find this 2005 Registry, just did a quick search but not too familiar with the whole site yet.

SrtBrad said:
WTF............what's my truck doing there?

I tell you wannarace? is right. These red trucks are fast.

From Ga to SLC to playing in the sand......ToFast!:rock:

Where in GA? I saw a Red RC yesterday but couldn't get to the parking lot where it was at in a timely manner.

Stay away from Bone....The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was really fimled at his house in GA..............................:eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back