New from NJ

ViperZero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a Srt10 Quad Cab. I have been eyein this for a few years and finally convinced the wife that i "need" it.
Its 2005 with 130k on it, any help or tips are appreciated
Thanks J

Welcome to the VTCoA!!

Any places/vendors that i should avoid. Also looking for places that sell lightly used parts. I need a need a spoiler and thats it for now. Its Black, hopefully prepainted.
Going to be a Daddy truck, my daughters car seat didnt fit too comfortabaly in my mustang, so i traded for this Viper Truck.

All of our vendors are great and easy to work with. There is also a classified section where members can buy and sell parts, anything you need you can probably find there. Good luck!

Is that the one for $17K that had 3 different tires on it?

Welcome from glenside, pa. Where in jersey are you from? Id love to get together sometime. Maybe with some other lacals as well.

Yeah, negotiated a better price. What's up? No good?

tumblr_m5q5hqzvN11r7r6wqo1_500.gif

What's on your mind? Haven't taken delivery yet so it's not final. There something that you know that I should know?

What's on your mind? Haven't taken delivery yet so it's not final. There something that you know that I should know?

Generally, it's not a good practice. Nor is it okay. Tires should avoid being mixed with different tread patterns, speed rating, internal constructions or compounds, and instead use identical tires on all 4 wheels to maintain the best control, stability, driveability, and performance.

I was wondering why a Moderator isn't impartial.
WADR, The mod is impartial except that you are just an annoying person that happens to bother everyone else with 90% of your posts. Have a nice day!

Just purchased a Srt10 Quad Cab. I have been eyein this for a few years and finally convinced the wife that i "need" it.
Its 2005 with 130k on it, any help or tips are appreciated
Thanks J
Hi Stewart! Welcome to the club.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back