New from NJ

WADR, The mod is impartial except that you are just an annoying person that happens to bother everyone else with 90% of your posts. Have a nice day!

Uh huh. Says the guy that calls everyone Stewart and made a troll thread.

Being impartial has nothing to do with being inquisitive. :D

Dictionary.com - Free Online English Dictionary

you might need this....

You know that he clicked on that link, then immediately looked up "really" expecting to see his GIF, right?

Uh huh. Says the guy that calls everyone Stewart and made a troll thread.

My thread received hundreds of looks, and dozens of responses, in less than 4 hours. Most people knew what it was an enjoyed the distraction. You were the only one who was oblivious to what was happening.

Wait a second... Your name doesn't happen to be Stewart, does it? Do you even own an SRT10? :D

You know that he clicked on that link, then immediately looked up "really" expecting to see his GIF, right?

My thread received hundreds of looks, and dozens of responses, in less than 4 hours. Most people knew what it was an enjoyed the distraction. You were the only one who was oblivious to what was happening.

Wait a second... Your name doesn't happen to be Stewart, does it? Do you even own an SRT10? :D

I was the one that exposed your troll thread. The real owner said, "This is what getting banned does I guess," and "If I wasnt banned last night they prolly woulda stopped it sooner."

I was the one that exposed your troll thread. The real owner said, "This is what getting banned does I guess," and "If I wasnt banned last night they prolly woulda stopped it sooner."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! The real owner is a friend of mine who knew about that thread way before you did.

And this thread is beyond...
thread_jack.gif

Generally, it's not a good practice. Nor is it okay. Tires should avoid being mixed with different tread patterns, speed rating, internal constructions or compounds, and instead use identical tires on all 4 wheels to maintain the best control, stability, driveability, and performance.

I thank you for your concern about the tires, I have a buddy who's going to hook me up with some new BFG Kdw's.
he owes me a lot of favors. I put an addition on his house for close to nothing. I barter a lot with the people in my community to get the things that I want.

You got it. Hope you got a good deal on it too since I'm selling mine for $2K more and have almost half the mileage. Maybe my price is too low. And nothing wrong with bartering, it is the oldest form of commerce.

Welcome to the club.

There's a few of us from Jersey. Hope to see you around.

Im down for meets on saturdays, definatly would like to meed some fellow Viper Truck owners and learn more about this amazing machine.

Tomorrow no good, I'm going to the Range with some friends before I go on vacation. I'll be back in state July 17th

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back