New from Ontario, Canada

skruse16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined up, dont have a truck yet, but in the market for one. I borrowed a friends SRT10 for a week when I was in Calgary a couple years ago, he had a commemorative edition (no longer has the truck now), fell in love with it and hope to have my own.

Steve

Welcome to the VTCoA!

WHAT THEY SAID!!! WELCOME :D :D :D

Get that truck and post up some pics :rock: :rock: :rock:

im not looking for a quad cab, looking for a regular cab, but its a really nice truck!!

Go to the post ho thread to get your post count high enough to PM.
I live in GA. but my truck is originally from Canada. Has less than 25k Km on it.
Or post some contact info and I will text you.

Go to the post ho thread to get your post count high enough to PM.
I live in GA. but my truck is originally from Canada. Has less than 25k Km on it.
Or post some contact info and I will text you.

At least the Post Ho thread is good for something!! :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :D:p

noob question i suppose, what is the "post ho"?

In the offensive section there is a thread that is pretty much useless other than using it to get your post count up. New members use it to post enough times to get enough needed to send/receive PM's.

In the offensive section there is a thread that is pretty much useless other than using it to get your post count up. New members use it to post enough times to get enough needed to send/receive PM's.

and senior members use it just for shits and gigs. :D

Oldcolt, do you know a Ron (cant remember his last name) from Edmonton that has a quad cab, I worked with him up north and he said at the time that he had the quickest quad cab in Canada at one point. I also lived in Calgary from 2007-2012 :)

Oldcolt, do you know a Ron (cant remember his last name) from Edmonton that has a quad cab, I worked with him up north and he said at the time that he had the quickest quad cab in Canada at one point. I also lived in Calgary from 2007-2012 :)

That would be rottenronnie on this forum. His QC is unbelievably quick! N/A, no power adders.

I remember talking quite a bit about trucks as he had purchased a Ford F-150 ecoboost when they were first available, we talked a bit about that.

Do you recall seeing a commemorative edition driving around Calgary the past few years?

There is one here in town. Ron came to his senses and traded the ford for a new Ram.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back