New from Sumter, SC

DougsHEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I don't have one yet, but am in the market to make a purchase hopefully soon. I didn't realize the differences (and still don't) of the various models of SRT10's out there until I joined the forum yesterday.

I just upgraded my 2012 Challenger SRT8, so not many mods planned (yeah right) after making my purchase. I have always been a die hard MOPAR fan and can't think of anything better to put in my garage next to my challenger than a beautiful SRT10 truck.

I hope someone on here can educate me a little on making the right decision for my purchase.

Good Speed,
Doug

Hi Doug, Welcome to the VTCoA! There aren't very many differences other than color and cab configuration. There were a few special editions (VCA edition, Commemorative Edition, Yellow Fever and Night Runner) They were mainly appearance packages. Is there anything in particular you are looking for in a truck?

do you want originality or modified?

many versions, some better than others ,, I'm partial to yellow, what color is the car??

RC auto, RC 6spd, QC auto, QC 6spd, black (2 different colors?), 2 different reds, 2 different greys, yellow, blue with white stripes, white with blue stripes, any color with any color stripes, NA, blown, we let anyone in

there is a custom yellow/orange one on FB SRT10 right now that needs to sell but the other day i found over 100 for sale around the country so lots to choose from, good luck picking only 1, if i could i would have several different versions

Welcome from California.

The 06's have a few variations from the 04-05's. Mostly just the interior but the headlights are different as well. They are also the better looking ones of the bunch. :D

Welcome from California.

The 06's have a few variations from the 04-05's. Mostly just the interior but the headlights are different as well. They are also the better looking ones of the bunch. :D

he's just mad because he has an 06 and hard to get parts for to swap in a mans transmission due to one year production and ugly damn console, and bug looking headlights and……..:D

Welcome from California.

Don't forget the "I'm use to a ford cam" many 06 had(very low on power).

Thanks VPRPWRD. I prefer a standard (M6) just so I don't have to tell the wife I don't want her to drive it, but I am open to almost anything Silver or Black. I figured I could get steered in a better direction here than from a dealership that bought one via auction.

hopefully looking for a regular cab night runner - i just happen to know where one is for sale about 2 and a half hours away ;)

Viperhauler,

I might be very tempted in a Night Runner. I would like something not heavily modified as my challenger just went through that. Something that would be more as daily driver with guts, which is why I'm looking for the SRT10.

Doug

do you want originality or modified?

many versions, some better than others ,, I'm partial to yellow, what color is the car??

RC auto, RC 6spd, QC auto, QC 6spd, black (2 different colors?), 2 different reds, 2 different greys, yellow, blue with white stripes, white with blue stripes, any color with any color stripes, NA, blown, we let anyone in

there is a custom yellow/orange one on FB SRT10 right now that needs to sell but the other day i found over 100 for sale around the country so lots to choose from, good luck picking only 1, if i could i would have several different versions

I do like the yellow, but can't convince the wife. My car is black and I think I would like it to match or maybe a silver one. I was hoping to get some feedback from forum users as there are some variations in prices that I have seen in regards to NADA, which I have no problem with as you have to love them to know their worth.

things to look for

power steering lines
oil cooler lines
brake piston sticking
clutch slave leaking
ugly headlights…………
sure others will mention things i forgot

Thanks 6speedquadcab and I tend to agree on the 06's, but I like them all. I'm hoping to find a lower mileage (maybe 50k or less) at a decent price within a few hours drive.

things to look for

power steering lines
oil cooler lines
brake piston sticking
clutch slave leaking
ugly headlights…………
sure others will mention things i forgot

I keep telling myself; the headlights aren't ugly, the headlights aren't ugly....

picture.php

They look great!!:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back